Game Discussion: ZHEROS

Update coming to address difficulty - send them your thoughts!

• CruezillaCruezilla725,087
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 20:21, Edited on 19 January 16 at 20:56 by Cruezilla
    Hi Guys, I recently spoke to a dev by sending the zhero facebook page a message.

The first response I got was this:
    "Hi, we're working on making the game a bit easier or in general a bit more balanced. More check point in the most difficult part and slightly easier. It's a bit surprising that people are stuck at Easy, but we're listening and we
    hope this will make the game more enjoyable for people. There should be an update coming up in the next few days."

I continued to chat with them for a while and received other responses such as:

"I understand, the part with the 4 cows is gone and we'll tweak other areas as well. Thanks for the feedback, it's really important to know from the users what works and what not, in the end you're the ones that should enjoy the game. Especially for a small studio like ours it's really important. Thank you for your time."

And so i urge you if you feel like this game is ridiculously difficult, needs more checkpoints / health etc. Please message them because they do seem keen to update the game to make sure we enjoy it.

Cheers everyone. toast
  • HochbergHochberg520,385
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 22:23
    Agreed. I was just playing Level 1-5 with the timer on Easy, and it's not the enemies that get me; it's the damn conveyor belts. I feel like they didn't even play-test that level while playing as Mike! It's impossible for me to make the last jump onto regular ground. angry
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 22:36
    I had a lot of problems with the jumping sections until i realised i wasn't sprint jumping, i don't know if that helps you or not with that section?
  • HochbergHochberg520,385
    Posted on 20 January 16 at 06:14
    I haven't tried again yet, but I think that may be the solution. I get my speeds confused when on the conveyor belt. I contacted them via Facebook too; they seem pretty helpful and are very quick to reply.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,932,513
    Posted on 20 January 16 at 09:20
    They're also addressing the achievement issues - thank the Holy Lord.

From their twitter today:

"Hi everybody! Thank you for all your feedback.We're working on difficulty balancing, achievements and other improvements. Patch coming soon.

12:57 a.m. - 20 Jan 2016"
    ~~~Vae Victis!~~~
    Posted on 20 January 16 at 13:01
    Yeah I'm glad to see they are so responsive. I think if we all put across our thoughts constructively they will happily try to sort the issues.
  • Posted on 21 January 16 at 04:57
    hopefully everything get fixed i hope so when you play co-op and beat the game in hard it will stack it be nice
    Posted on 22 January 16 at 13:28
    Another follow up here - apparently there will be checkpoints on all levels now and the update is coming next week
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 16:18
    Cruezilla said:Another follow up here - apparently there will be checkpoints on all levels now and the update is coming next weekOf course. The PS4 version is arriving then.
    gamingirl.com is on hiatus, working on new project. Danish people can write a PM to me and ask as the magazine is in danish!
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,994,600
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 05:21
    Good to hear the update is coming soon. There is really no point in me even trying to play any more until then. Each frustrating loss at the stupid 4 cows section is killing any enjoyment I had for this game. Hopefully I can get a new appreciation and sense of satisfaction playing the updated version. I do enjoy challenge, but this game just feels wrong as it is.
  • PhobicRaptorPhobicRaptor1,904,671
    Posted on 26 January 16 at 14:57
    Great to hear a patch is coming soon, will finish this game up later
  • Gee4hunnidGee4hunnid711,163
    Posted on 26 January 16 at 17:28
    smilei really hope th update arrives nxt week... so ready to 100% it :)
  • Posted on 27 January 16 at 23:01
    i cant wait for them to fix it my one achievement say done unlocking u have to wait for it to unlock I hope we can do everything in co-op that be awesome
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 00:35
    My thoughts are they should have tested this game before release, all faith in this game and developer lost. Probably will never revisit the game so won't ever load the patch!!
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 01:36
    I hope they fix everything no checkpoints on 1-8 u have to start the whole level over and cant pass the part with the spinning thing and the blue guy
  • NShepherd N7NShepherd N7905,781
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 15:27
    Hmmm, next few days and yet its 12 days later and no update.
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 16:28
    NShepherd N7 said:Hmmm, next few days and yet its 12 days later and no update.It's annoying, but you gotta have some patience - sometimes software development, more so game development can be tricky so bug fixing can take some time.
    gamingirl.com is on hiatus, working on new project. Danish people can write a PM to me and ask as the magazine is in danish!
  • FroZeNSouLFroZeNSouL602,924
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:01
    If the devs are "surprised cant do easy" maybe they should release internal play through times and advanced tutorials, to show correct way to play. Would work as PR for the game too.
    Aint tried it yet, but by the way you guys are talking, is this Ikuraga / Metal Slug level difficulty??
  • HandydarknessHandydarkness1,159,001
    Posted on 01 February 16 at 12:47, Edited on 05 February 16 at 02:45 by Handydarkness
    Woah! WOAH guys. There is a difficult Xbox one game out!

O
    M
    G
    !!!
    http://youtu.be/yc8tG_hYZvY
  • Posted on 02 February 16 at 03:40, Edited on 02 February 16 at 03:40 by spammerstriker
    Damn did they even test the game before they released it? I mean only 22 people have beaten the game on easy and no one at all has beaten it on the higher ones.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads