Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham Knight

Season Pass

• Posted on 31 January 16 at 11:36
    Hi all,

I have this game in my backlog and was wondering if the season pass was worth the money?

I know with some other games the season pass just allows you access to pointless rubbish that doesn't actually add much to the gaming experience or add ons with achievements.

So over to the community, in your opinion is it worth the cost.

Thanks,

Beaver
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 13:29
    Well ive not played the game but right now the season pass costs £32.79, there are 11 paid DLC packs that add up to £27.89. The season pass says that it was giving content for 6months and the game came out in June so that 6 months is almost up so right now it doesn't sound worth it, but again ive not played that game and don't know what possible extras it adds without achievements that help with the game.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,159,738
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 13:40
    Some of the non-cheevo DLC that comes with the season pass actually make some achievements more manageable.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 13:46
    Figured that would be the case
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 14:05
    Thanks guys much appreciated
  • count023count0231,023,295
    Posted on 09 February 16 at 00:25
    When it was half price, it was worth it. Using AU costs before the last two DLC packs dropped, season pass was about 5 bucks cheaper than buying all teh DLC individually on sale. Now that those have dropped with a high price, it's got an obviously larger margin.
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 07:57
    Brilliant thanks, think I'll wait for another sale for the season pass smile
  • Posted on 06 January 17 at 04:12
    I think the season pass is worth it especially at a good price. There's some campaign stuff, nothing difficult or exciting but easy achievements. If you're a fan of fighting and racing challenges then you'll really like it because a lot of it is doing a challenge in just a different skin. I think some of the most difficult achievements are part of the DLC so you'll sink some time into it if you want to get everything, if you're really good and fighting it might take as long.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads