Game Discussion: Imperia Online (Windows)

Imperia Online (Win 8) achievements are now on the site

• MoneyShot360MoneyShot3601,136,786
    Posted on 01 May 16 at 14:59
    soxfan13 said:The "title update" achievements are live, they just won't retroactively unlock like the others in the base game. I just finished building a trade post and when I clicked take the reward it unlocked the achievement. The only weird thing is that when I look at my xbox achievements within the game itself it shows 20/20 completed vs 21 and my earned gamerscore shows 195 instead of 235. Not a big dead since xbox and TA both show the unlocked achievements correctly.That sucks because that means if you already have an active realm with this unlocked you have to unlock it all over again.
  • QuiCkz NinjaQuiCkz Ninja1,987,072
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 06:41
    soxfan13 said:The "title update" achievements are live, they just won't retroactively unlock like the others in the base game. I just finished building a trade post and when I clicked take the reward it unlocked the achievement. The only weird thing is that when I look at my xbox achievements within the game itself it shows 20/20 completed vs 21 and my earned gamerscore shows 195 instead of 235. Not a big dead since xbox and TA both show the unlocked achievements correctly.Not on Windows 10
    QuiCkz Ninja
  • soxfan13soxfan13691,140
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 06:47
    I've been playing this on my Windows 10 tablet and they are unlocking.
  • Posted on 02 May 16 at 10:33, Edited on 02 May 16 at 10:34 by janiwesterling
    Yes, all are unlocking when you claim the corresponding quest. Main game ones are in their own achievement category and the title update quests are few specific ones from the normal categories. I've successfully unlocked achievements on both; Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
  • UnsungGhostUnsungGhost652,062
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 11:02
    I still can't get the game to recognize my account. I'll probably just have to email them.

What if you've passed the normal quests already?
  • BAD T0ASTBAD T0AST1,430,098
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 13:45
    janiwesterling said:Yes, all are unlocking when you claim the corresponding quest. Main game ones are in their own achievement category and the title update quests are few specific ones from the normal categories. I've successfully unlocked achievements on both; Windows 8.1 and Windows 10Can you comment on how you unlock them? Do they pop on quest complete? Do you pop the quest and then go to the achievements tab?
  • soxfan13soxfan13691,140
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 13:47
    The base game achievements unlocked for me when I went to the Xbox achievements tab in game. I already had beaten those quests.
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 13:53
    I'm primarily concerned with the Title Update/Partially Discontinued ones. My realm reset and I'm re-doing everything from scratch. If there's some sort of magic way of unlocking those I want to make sure I don't miss it.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,827,064
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 15:16
    To unlock the title update achievements you have to make sure you claim the reward for the achievement using the Win8/Win10 app version of the game. If you claim the reward via the web interface or via your phone you will miss out on the achievement and have to restart.

Personally I think the flag for the TU achievements should be set to missable rather than partially discontinued.
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 15:32
    Larvi said:To unlock the title update achievements you have to make sure you claim the reward for the achievement using the Win8/Win10 app version of the game. If you claim the reward via the web interface or via your phone you will miss out on the achievement and have to restart.

Personally I think the flag for the TU achievements should be set to missable rather than partially discontinued.
    Thanks for the info. I have to clear some pre-reqs before I test this. If what you say is true, I do agree with them being missable rather than discontinued. You can always register for a new realm and re-get them so they would always be obtainable.
  • Posted on 02 May 16 at 17:26
    What Larvi said is true, missable only. They unlock upon claiming the correspondent quest on the Windows version of the game. You can only claim s quest once so if you've already done it from other version, you can only re-claim them by starting over in another realm.
    I did all the military category ones by starting over after the launch of windows version because of holiday protect blocking me in my main realm. I had been saving quests up (and started over) since the rumour rose about windows version of the game so I was able to claim around 200 quests in a row unlocking all other than military category related achievements
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 20:57
    I started a new account back up on realm 260 if anyone is also on there and wants to get in on some dynastic marriages.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,827,064
    Posted on 04 May 16 at 02:05
    There's a couple of us working on the marriages in v6 mega blitz realm as well if anyone else wants to join us. It's a 10x realm so babies and aging happen a lot faster so it's well suited for that and the lvl 10 governor/general achievements. Look for alliance TA_Alliance there.
  • Posted on 04 May 16 at 03:45, Edited on 04 May 16 at 03:45 by Shadow Kisuragi
    There are three, MAJOR, limiting factors, that are blocked by time:
    Temple Gifts (Global Plan)
    Login days (Global Plan)
    Dynasty Marriages (Great People)

Temple Gifts, and Login days, block the Net Worth points. This isn't a concern for Title Update achievements.

Dynasty Marriages block Governor and General achievements for Title Update achievements. You have to wait out the age there.

I'm working through a v4 Realm right now, and all I have left is Net Worth and the Great People achievements, so I'm literally just blocked by time limited quests. Annoyed. I can't even claim my 10k Net Worth yet, and I'm at 31k starting my 3rd day.
  • Posted on 05 May 16 at 04:14
    Why TU cheevos don't appear on the list for Windows 10 game?

I had to start it on my tag and it ran again, but not on my dummy account
  • Jerith GerosJerith Geros1,325,163
    Posted on 05 May 16 at 14:58
    Larvi said:There's a couple of us working on the marriages in v6 mega blitz realm as well if anyone else wants to join us. It's a 10x realm so babies and aging happen a lot faster so it's well suited for that and the lvl 10 governor/general achievements. Look for alliance TA_Alliance there.I also started up a TrueAchievement alliance on the x10 realm... got 7 of us so far. If you want to merge or something, lemme know. :)
    Posted on 05 May 16 at 16:07
    Jerith Geros said:Larvi said:There's a couple of us working on the marriages in v6 mega blitz realm as well if anyone else wants to join us. It's a 10x realm so babies and aging happen a lot faster so it's well suited for that and the lvl 10 governor/general achievements. Look for alliance TA_Alliance there.I also started up a TrueAchievement alliance on the x10 realm... got 7 of us so far. If you want to merge or something, lemme know. :)We should definitely merge because our alliance has a lot of princesses and no princes to marry. More players = more changes to hook up the marriages.
  • Jerith GerosJerith Geros1,325,163
    Posted on 05 May 16 at 18:29
    Yup, I sent Larvi a message to see which alliance should dissolve and join the other.
  • qwxxqwxx825,819
    Posted on 06 May 16 at 20:34
    I am not seeing these achievements in the achievement list on either of my games: windows 8 or 10. Help?
  • QuiCkz NinjaQuiCkz Ninja1,987,072
    Posted on 07 May 16 at 16:53
    I am not seeing these achievements in the achievement list on Windows 10.
    QuiCkz Ninja
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads