Game Discussion: Hand of Fate

"Quick Reflexes" Achievement

• flames42flames42582,897
    Posted on 06 February 16 at 20:57
    Is anyone currently having difficulty unlocking this achievement? I've beaten the Dealer and am in the process of finishing my final normal token card (The Priestess), so I've definitely reflected well over 100 projectiles.

Do you believe this may be glitched? Or maybe it means killing 100 enemies with reflected projectiles? Possibly requiring a shield that isn't the basic shield to do the reflections?

I will keep trying, even doing an Endless run to see if that works.
  • WizZy PLWizZy PL457,835 457,835 GamerScore
    Posted on 06 February 16 at 21:08
    Me too don't have that, and i've beaten the dealer too .
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/WizZy+PL.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/WizZy+PL.jpg[/img][/url]
  • ALollzALollz759,588
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 08:25
    This achievement seems to reset the progress when you quit the game. Just actively reflect 100 projectiles without turning the game off and it should unlock.

Every battle, just keep the ranged guys alive and then reflect until they die and it should unlock no issue. I was in the same position and I didn't unlock it until I actively made sure to reflect projectiles in one sitting.
  • flames42flames42582,897
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 14:59
    ALollz, thanks for the info! I was giving this method some thought and hadn't made a longish run through endless yet.
  • Posted on 01 March 16 at 05:17, Edited on 19 March 16 at 07:56 by ForbiddenJobu
    Mages are great for grinding this achievement, as I'm fairly sure* that you get credit for reflecting all 3 projectiles.

*Edit: I'm 100% sure now, as when I had the ring that gives 1 gold per reflected projectile, I received 3 gold each time I reflected a mage's tri-bolt attack.
  • McGubbaloMcGubbalo370,441
    Posted on 14 March 16 at 17:18
    Dashboarding kills a lot of the cumulative stats: projectiles reflected, trap kills, and defeat all enemy types.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads