Game Discussion: Fusion Dots (Windows)

Fusion Dots (Win 8) achievements are now on the site

• Information
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 01:06
    Weird the Win8 version got achievements and the WP didn't, game gets hard!
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,126,015
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:20
    Spilner said:Weird the Win8 version got achievements and the WP didn't, game gets hard!Didn't yet.
    Game On.
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:24
    Ah I realise this came out months ago too but only now got achievements.
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:26
    Spilner said:Ah I realise this came out months ago too but only now got achievements.It came out last year sometime. They were putting out about a game a week and said they were going to try and implement achievements into those weekly games at a later date. I am expecting achievements for several of their games to appear soon.
    Game On.
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:28
    I just didn't know the win8 version came out with the WP one laugh

The novelty of this game wears off fast when you pretty much have to use powerups to be able to complete levels, think I got to the early 40s
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:32
    Yikes, only 40. There is an achievement to get to 100.
    Game On.
    Posted on 07 February 16 at 02:37
    I know, hence why I wont be opening the game up again once it gets updated.
  • LvxLvx389,966
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 13:07
    The WP achievements are probably up soon too. Aside from becoming laughably hard without bonuses, the game glitched on level 25 or so for me. I could complete the level and it simply wouldn't count the level as completed preventing me from advancing.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,101,629
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 14:12
    Anyone knows when the achievements will get live?
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 18:55
    No idea. No announcement was made to my knowledge.
    Game On.
  • CosminiionCosminiion968,069
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 13:57
    This game is absolutely infuriating. Stupid ass life system; when you use gems to pay for powerups, when you begin a level, you can only use them for that one session..... fucking stupid; when you don't have any more possible moves, the game doesn't make it clear that if you want to rectify, it WILL consume 20 gems (there is an icon of a powerup with the word "FREE" below right next to 20 gems and it made me assume that by clicking that, it will use that powerup for free that particular time, but noooooooo, it actually consumes 20 gems). Fucking trash!
  • Chris8875Chris8875695,427
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 23:53
    xCosmo BOLTz said:This game is absolutely infuriating. Stupid ass life system; when you use gems to pay for powerups, when you begin a level, you can only use them for that one session..... fucking stupid; when you don't have any more possible moves, the game doesn't make it clear that if you want to rectify, it WILL consume 20 gems (there is an icon of a powerup with the word "FREE" below right next to 20 gems and it made me assume that by clicking that, it will use that powerup for free that particular time, but noooooooo, it actually consumes 20 gems). Fucking trash!Couldn't agree more. It is as if they purposely went out of their way to trick people into spending money.
  • beezelBugbeezelBug1,398,691
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 09:40, Edited on 16 February 16 at 09:41 by beezelBug
    achievements are showing as unlocked in game, but there is no notification for the unlock and neither is it showing in notification centre...Hope it starts syncing.

Apart from the infuriating hard later levels and the "free" gem stealing there is no cloud save...it really should have one. If not, then why the hell do I need to sign in to facebook
    Posted on 16 February 16 at 15:13, Edited on 16 February 16 at 23:33 by Beanpotter
    Thanks to whoever removed my thread from this game's forum stating the most helpful tip for this game... thus, I shall post it here, for now.

MOD EDIT.

As the Investigations Manager stated in your thread that was removed, this goes against the site's rules on cheating as it is manipulating game files and we don't want to promote it. Thanks.
    Posted on 17 February 16 at 01:33, Edited on 17 February 16 at 01:35 by Cosminiion
    Alright, fair enough, I apologize and will remember for future situations, though the simplicity of the trick and the needlessness of 3rd party programs amused me and my altruist self wanted to share this information with anyone who wished an easier time in this game. And I didn't see the IM's statement in my ex-thread because it no longer exists :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads