Game Discussion: SMITE

Next Patch Most Likely Achievements.

• Posted on 09 February 16 at 07:54
    For those curious and didn't think/know of it, Smite on PC is way ahead of the Xbox in terms of updates, meaning the steam list of achievements (identical to the Xbox list as far as I can tell) is more up to date.

So here's a link to the TrueSteamAchievements page for Smite achievements. Just scroll to the bottom, none of them look very difficult.

TrueSteamAchievements
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 16:19
    They stated a long time ago that we're going to be getting new achievements in every patch. They submitted the next patch for certification yesterday, so we should get it by next Tuesday.
  • Posted on 10 February 16 at 00:04
    ParticleDuality said:They stated a long time ago that we're going to be getting new achievements in every patch..Well I mean that was apparent lol. This post was mostly just to inform people of what the next achievements will probably be if they didn't know already!
  • mcnichojmcnichoj254,419
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 07:00
    If y'all ever want to see ahead of time what the next batch of achievements will be, on PC we're two updates ahead:
    TrueSteamAchievements
    Next patch isn't that hard, didn't even need to boost. Got it done in six matches.

And I don't know when you guys will get the season 3 update but they did some big changes. 'Active items' become 'Relics' and they have no cost nor can they be upgraded. You're also locked out of getting a second one till you hit level 12 in-game.
    Heartward and Sovereignty got nerfed along with the whole Guardian class in general.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 17:28
    mcnichoj said:If y'all ever want to see ahead of time what the next batch of achievements will be, on PC we're two updates ahead:
    TrueSteamAchievements
    Next patch isn't that hard, didn't even need to boost. Got it done in six matches.

And I don't know when you guys will get the season 3 update but they did some big changes. 'Active items' become 'Relics' and they have no cost nor can they be upgraded. You're also locked out of getting a second one till you hit level 12 in-game.
    Heartward and Sovereignty got nerfed along with the whole Guardian class in general.
    Yeah, we know. This next patch has Poseidon, Khepri, and Xing Tian achievements. We're getting season three in mid March.
  • Posted on 14 February 16 at 20:26
    ParticleDuality said:mcnichoj said:If y'all ever want to see ahead of time what the next batch of achievements will be, on PC we're two updates ahead:
    TrueSteamAchievements

Yeah, we know. This next patch has Poseidon, Khepri, and Xing Tian achievements. We're getting season three in mid March.
    Speak for yourself man. I didn't know about these changes. Thanks for the info mcnichoj!
  • MonokonaMonokona546,510
    Posted on 15 February 16 at 16:41
    Looks like the update was released today. But no achievements listed here yet
  • Posted on 15 February 16 at 17:05
    You can still get the in game achievement and it should unlock when they go live.
  • Posted on 16 February 16 at 00:19
    They are submitting Season 3 for certification next week. It has never taken more than a week for their patches to be certified, so we can expect it in the first week of March. I'm stating this because we only had a general idea of when it would drop before.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads