Game Discussion: Microsoft Jackpot (Windows)

Stuck on Level 23

• ScotchieScotchie194,736
    Posted on 15 March 16 at 11:07
    I've been playing this piece of crap on and off over the last year or so, but for the last 6 months I've been stuck on Level 23. It also shows the whole "how to play" tutorial every time I launch the game.

I use the cloud sync, installed the app on 3 different devices, tried uninstall/reinstall on each....

Anyone else having this prob? Suggestions...?
  • nita nitronita nitro244,507
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 14:28
    I am also having this issue I am stuck at level 33. It must be because of multiple devices as I was fine until I got my windows tablet for Christmas. No idea how to fix it though
  • KiwiwalkerKiwiwalker1,931,377
    Posted on 23 June 16 at 06:16
    I've got the same problem. I'm stuck on level 26/27. Each time I'm starting the game I'm on level 27 and than suddenly it's changed to level 26. I've also the "how to play" issue.
    Hope they will fix this bug sometime because now I can't finish the game.
    Kiwiwalker
  • JblacqJblacq1,287,076
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 00:00
    Has anyone come up with a workaround/fix for this? I just started seeing this.
  • OnzaOnza159,631
    Posted on 22 April 17 at 00:30, Edited on 22 April 17 at 01:10 by Onza
    Thanks for this.
    I'll be sure not to play on more than one device (Win 10 PC).
    Onza
    Two wrongs don't make a right... But three lefts do.
  • SPOOKYVILLESPOOKYVILLE1,739,059
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 14:11
    Still getting this, damn frustrating!
  • PhoenixAndyPhoenixAndy279,175
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 10:28
    I'm getting it too. Seems the XP resets every time a minigame starts. Unfortunately I'm also getting the collections reset every time I open the game or go back to the main screen.

One my main PC, the whole thing locks up as soon as I get any collection item, attempt to view collection status, or collect my daily bonus. On the other, the lockups don't happen, so at least I can keep it running until I've got the collections done, and hopefully get the 10 wilds in Ocean, but I'm stuffed on the rest until I can get a fix for this. Currently stuck on level 23
  • PhoenixAndyPhoenixAndy279,175
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 13:28
    Well, after struggling with this for weeks, No sooner do I post this than it starts working.

In case this helps anyone else get unglitched, here's what happened:

Was watching an ad, but it didn't load, and I got stuck at a black screen.
    While in that stuck state, I switched to it Low graphics mode.
    Had to kill it with the X in the top corner.
    As expected, this lost all my progress since I'd last backed out.
    Following a suggestion I'd seen elsewhere, when I restarted, I ran through the intro/tutorial on the first theme (Ancient Temple).
    After that, I loaded up each theme in turn, doing a single spin on each to make sure it registered, but aside from the splash screen, I didn't get the tutorial again after the last one.

When I returned to the menu each time, my rank and coin balance was intact, so I went into Ocean to return to my 10 wild grind.

After adding around 600 XP, I backed out and closed the game completely. When I loaded it up again, my coin balance was correct, as was my collection status, and my xp. I'm now halfway to level 24, and it seems to be running fine for now.

Hope this helps someone else get unblocked.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads