Game Discussion: Dark Souls II

Belfry Sol

• Roman NavelRoman Navel316,073
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 22:29
    Hoping there's someone out there to help me get invasion kills in the Belfry Sol. I'm willing to trade or help with anything else you may need in the game. Thanks!
  • AckterAckter338,825
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 22:53
    You can farm the red warrior in there for kills if you cant get pvp working. He only spawns about once every 5 times so it takes ages.
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 23:01
    Yeah exactly, hence why I'm looking for humans to help. I've seen a small number of human players and done okay against them, and have a few warrior kills, so I probably need about 22 or 23 kills. Just looking to make this go by quicker and would also love to help out anyone else in need of this or sunlight medals or whatever need be.
  • CauseCause468,189
    Posted on 20 March 16 at 14:47
    What is your soul memory?
    Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
    Posted on 20 March 16 at 16:47
    My soul memory is 1784451. I managed to get the 30 kills last night. However, I will be needing 30 Sunlight Medals on my next playthrough which I will be starting next weekend.
  • Posted on 20 March 16 at 17:26
    Why not get your sun medals now while you have all the bosses available?
    Posted on 20 March 16 at 17:58
    I'm cleaning up with the covenants and getting some final spells, I have Vendrick left.
  • Posted on 21 March 16 at 07:27
    I just sat my soapstone down outside of LGK or guardian dragon and farmed mine that way.
    Posted on 22 March 16 at 07:01
    I already 1000d DS2 on the One. I know what I'm doing here. All I've asked for is to see if anyone was willing to help me out/if there's anyone I could help in return. I understand how to acquire Sunlight Medals. But instead of waiting around in the hopes to get summoned or to invade someone in Belfry Sol I figured I'd see if there was anyone willing to provide some help. None of these comments from anyone had anything to do with the topic of this thread.
  • Posted on 22 March 16 at 14:28
    They had everything to do with the topic of the thread. You asked for someone to come spend their time helping you, and we all tried to give you a better way to do what you're trying to do.
    Did we say you didn't know what you were doing? No. We just tried to give you different methods, and I was just asking a simple, logical question.

Cause even asked your SM which someone would need to know if they were going to help you, directly related to the topic.

Ackter told you a different way of getting the medals if you couldn't just PvP normally.

I asked you why you were taking the approach you were for sunlight medals. I was always summoned within a minute or two at the spots I suggested.

If you don't think anyone here tried to help you then I honestly don't know what to say. I guess nobody held your hand and let you kill them for free medals, so you don't think you were helped.

Good luck with your sunlight medals roll
    Posted on 30 March 16 at 01:29
    Farming for Belfry Sol kills with humans and Sunlight Medals through co-op are the best ways.

There aren't a lot of people playing currently, hence why I am here asking for people to help me.

I asked for humans to help me through co-op. I did not get that help. Which is okay, but telling me info I already know instead of actually getting on the game and helping me in the way that I asked is useless. You could very well just not have responded in here and it would not have been any different.

I don't need my hand held. I came to a site dedicated to earning achievements. With a large community of people (myself included) who are more than happy to help others get achievements. You obviously don't understand how this site works. Asking for help boosting and farming for achievements is a huge part of why this site exists.

In my second post I explicitly stated "and would also love to help out anyone else in need of this or sunlight medals or whatever need be." I didn't come here expecting to be given shit for free and not help out in return. I asked for something, and offered whatever I could in return, be it the same things I needed, or anything else.

Telling me how you did things whenever that may have been is fine and dandy until you realize that far less people play currently then when you may have done it. So like I said, unless you came in here to actually hop on 360 and help me out, what you have to say is largely irrelevant. Go ahead and roll your eyes some more.
  • Posted on 30 March 16 at 12:39
    Obviously farming Belfry Sol kills with humans isn't the BEST way if nobody is willing to help you and you can't do/find people normally. That's why you were given an alternative suggestion, nobody knew what knowledge you have about it. It was simply a friendly suggestion.

You said you were going for your sunlight medals on your next playthrough, so I simply asked why not go for them now? It was a logical question as it's easier to get them while you have every boss available.

I know exactly how this website works. I've been here since 2011. You asked for help, people gave it to you. You could always set up a boosting session if the only help you'll acknowledge is us getting on the game and coming to help.

I guess helping people is irrelevant unless we stand there and let you kill us dance
    Posted on 30 March 16 at 16:27
    For sure
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads