The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

UPDATED: XBL Sale Roundup: March 29th, 2016

• EurydaceEurydace652,644
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 15:24
    Where would one buy Brazilian XBL credit?
  • adamrulzadamrulz415,702
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 19:51
    Can't recommend Contrast enough. I really enjoyed the game, and highly recommend you try it out. I was happy at $9.99, so $3.74 is a super deal!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 01:28
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 09:22
    HolyHa1fDead said:Halo 5: Guardians 50% off
    The LEGO Movie Videogame 75% off
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition 50% off
    Minecraft: Story Mode
    - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 40% off
    NBA 2K16 40% off
    The Telltale Games Collection 50% off
    Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition 75% off
    The Walking Dead: Season 1 and Season 2 Bundle 75% off

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    What are they playing at?!? I wonder if these are part of next week's sales added early.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 10:41
    ChewieOnIce said:What are they playing at?!? I wonder if these are part of next week's sales added early.I've been looking for something official, with an end date. Personally I think it is a weekend sale, like the one on Halo 5 a few weeks ago.

Or maybe there was so much feedback about how bad this weeks sale is, they added a few more things to it. For now, who knows!
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 12:17
    Well it is April fools today, probably that?
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 20:40, Edited on 01 April 16 at 20:52 by HolyHalfDead
    Thanks ChewieOnIce toast Still nothing official on those additions.

and in other news - Xbox 360 Gets Free Multiplayer All Weekend
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 20:43, Edited on 01 April 16 at 20:49 by DeadlyName0
    Plus, you forgot to mention a delist! RUSE has been delisted, because of military licenses that have been expired.

And, you can remove Sherlock Crimes and Punishments from the list as it got expired.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 20:44
    DeadlyName0 said:Plus, you forgot to mention a delist! RUSE has been delisted, because of military licenses that have been expired.That has nothing to do with sales
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 20:50, Edited on 01 April 16 at 20:53 by DeadlyName0
    ChewieOnIce said:
    DeadlyName0 said:
    Plus, you forgot to mention a delist! RUSE has been delisted, because of military licenses that have been expired.
    That has nothing to do with sales
    Oh damn :( I thought it was a content round-up. I'm really sorry! I got misled! cry
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,498,897
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 21:12
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    wellingtonbalbo said:
    If helps we have a sale only for Latin American countries, see this:

link hidden
    Thanks for posting this toast. It explains this:HolyHa1fDead said:
    Here's an odd one for you from HolyHalfDead's Blog

Watch_Dogs (Xbox 360) 40% off (50% with Gold)
    Someone at Microsoft clicked on the wrong tick box and made this available to all regions. That's a pretty good sale you've got in Latin America this week, for example:

Far Cry 4 Season Pass for 12.87 Reals ($3.57 USD).

I'm tempted to add yet another currency to my Microsoft wallet.
    I accidentally stumbled on the Brazilian sale as well today by visiting Xbox.com (note that I'm a German user). Took me a while to figure out that these were new deals and exclusive to Latin American countries.

Immediately bought the FC4 Season Pass :D
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,498,897
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 21:23, Edited on 01 April 16 at 21:27 by Gerbasgamer
    adamrulz said:Can't recommend Contrast enough. I really enjoyed the game, and highly recommend you try it out. I was happy at $9.99, so $3.74 is a super deal!Honestly I think even $3 would be too much for that game. The gameplay idea is alright, but the execution could be better and the controls are quite poor. While it has its own style it's not very pretty to look at either. The game is rather short too and has absolutely no replay value. I remember it having some technical difficulties as well (mostly bugs).
    Overall there are so many better games to buy (especially on 360) for the same or a similar price.
  • wellingtonbalbowellingtonbalbo1,041,203
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 21:32
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    wellingtonbalbo said:
    If helps we have a sale only for Latin American countries, see this:

link hidden
    Thanks for posting this toast. It explains this:HolyHa1fDead said:
    Here's an odd one for you from HolyHalfDead's Blog

Watch_Dogs (Xbox 360) 40% off (50% with Gold)
    Someone at Microsoft clicked on the wrong tick box and made this available to all regions. That's a pretty good sale you've got in Latin America this week, for example:

Far Cry 4 Season Pass for 12.87 Reals ($3.57 USD).

I'm tempted to add yet another currency to my Microsoft wallet.
    toast

Glad that now sales are for all users.

Granted my FC4 Season Pass already.
  • wellingtonbalbowellingtonbalbo1,041,203
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 21:40
    Eurydace said:
    Where would one buy Brazilian XBL credit?
    Maybe is better if you buy in your current currency than find XBL Brazilian card, is too expensive here cry
  • Watty8883Watty88833,103,903
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 22:05
    Eurydace said:Where would one buy Brazilian XBL credit?Offgamers.com
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 23:10
    I just got Minecraft: Story Mode. I'm really happy that it's 40% off!
  • Han D MaidenHan D Maiden586,114
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 23:21
    Contrast is well worth it for that price. Highly recommend it to those who haven't had the chance to play it yet!
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,388
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 07:45
    Want TWD: season 2 to go on sale on 360, seem to miss it every time it happens.
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly2,749,281
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 08:23
    minecraft: "complete" season :)
  • Pare ESPPare ESP2,461,117
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 11:25, Edited on 02 April 16 at 12:38 by Pare ESP
    ChewieOnIce said:HolyHa1fDead said:Halo 5: Guardians 50% off
    The LEGO Movie Videogame 75% off
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition 50% off
    Minecraft: Story Mode
    - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 40% off
    NBA 2K16 40% off
    The Telltale Games Collection 50% off
    Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition 75% off
    The Walking Dead: Season 1 and Season 2 Bundle 75% off

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's Blog
    What are they playing at?!? I wonder if these are part of next week's sales added early.
    I do not know what they are playing at but this is not a fair play for sure. Some of these games/bundles were part of the spring sale just few days ago, and they were more expensive, like the Minecraft story. Thus, it is not fair at all for people who bought them at spring sale.

Something is not working well at Microsoft, poor offers for weeks and now this. Absolutely disappointed!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads