Game Discussion: Kinectimals Unleashed (WP)

Unable to Connect to the Server

• firehazardcsfirehazardcs342,779
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 01:27
    I cannot connect to the server, so I am unable to complete Pack Challenges. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • NapathanesNapathanes874,187
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 05:55
    Yes I am experiencing this also.....sucks
  • Posted on 02 April 16 at 10:13
    I just checked and I'm not connecting to the server, either. I'm glad that I've finished this game already, because server closures would make the game more difficult to complete and impossible for anybody who hasn't started it already.
    Posted on 07 April 16 at 05:03
    I was able to connect today. I better get to completing this sooner rather than later.
  • Posted on 07 April 16 at 21:30
    Don't forget to work this alongside the Windows 8 version to save yourself some time. Just make sure that you save just before you get an achievement and then load up the cloud save onto the other version, making sure not to cloud save that version when you get the achievement, so that you can still get it on your primary platform without issue.
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 03:33
    So, this is funny. I can't connect to the servers again and it's almost a year to date of when I made my first post. Every time I try going to the daily challenge it tells me I need to sign in to access the social aspects of the game. Anyone else coming across this issue?
  • Posted on 21 April 17 at 13:30
    I'm having this problem today, I load my game from cloud and I receive the game of other person... =(
  • Posted on 25 September 17 at 07:53
    I have not been able to connect for over 3 weeks, anyone know what is going on?
    Paul Poisonous
  • HoHe69HoHe691,816,716
    Posted on 09 October 17 at 10:44
    It seems they stopped support for WP and Win8 Version, because you can't longer buy gems too! That means the game could not get completed anymore!

Missing 90 gems for the last achiev...angry
    Posted on 21 October 17 at 21:49, Edited on 14 November 17 at 03:25 by firehazardcs
    I also haven't been able to connect to the server in a long time. Trying to buy gems takes you to to internet explorer but the page would never load for me. Wish they would have given some noticed for this.

I'm assuming then the only way to get gems now is from leveling up and from the objects that occasionally float around. Which means this is going to take much longer to 100%. For example, the octopus still gives 1 gem. And I know there are others but I can't remember what they are (updating as I find them). I also don't know how frequently they show up (once an hour, once a day, etc.). I tried "boosting" this by going into areas, playing a free play or challenge, and then exiting to the main map, as this appears to refresh the items floating around. But so far the only items that are being refreshed to show again are the oil drums, which leads me to believe there is a timer on the items that give gems. I also tried this same method by quitting the app and restarting, but this had the same effect as above. It's possible you need to play the game for at least 10 minutes (by playing challenges or free play) before a different object will appear. I was also able to get the ghost ship to show up two days in a row after playing for over 10 minutes each day.

Oil Drums: Coins
    Octopus: 1 Gem
    Submarine: Coins and experience
    Ghost Ship/Green Ship: 1 Gem
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads