Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Homefront: The Revolution Reveals Hearts & Minds and New Ignite Trailer

• scotwolf2scotwolf22,152,216
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 16:17
    i'm still interested in this game, i will buy at some point but will probably wait 2-3 months for price droprock
  • MechaHertzMechaHertz1,510,450
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 17:06
    scotwolf2 said:
    i'm still interested in this game, i will buy at some point but will probably wait 2-3 months for price droprock
    Same here. Not entirely convinced. I played the shit out of Homefronts multiplayer because is was one of the most fun I've played. But it looks like this one is nothing like it. Will wait for review and impressions.
    Love ponies, hates phonies
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 April 16 at 20:27
    NO VS MULTIPLAYER = NO BUY
    TRUMP 2016!!!!….......... And I'm a Democrat.
  • te5s3raktte5s3rakt556,391
    Posted on 03 April 16 at 04:58
    scotwolf2 said:
    I had the same thought, then they announced the Goliath Edition, with a scale replica Goliath Drone... Preordered... Damn, they get me every time lol...
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,720,378
    Posted on 03 April 16 at 21:23
    I love that this game is based in Philly but game seems like cancer
  • Posted on 04 April 16 at 05:35
    I actually liked the single player in the first one, the story was dumb, but it was kind of a guilty pleasure, and I would prefer not to have a multiplayer segment tacked on in this game, at least not if its gonna be as grindy and servers turned off as the original...
    Your financial solution
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 16 at 12:31
    roll servers were up for a long time, and I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue this time....it's just downright lazy to not include multiplayer.
    TRUMP 2016!!!!….......... And I'm a Democrat.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,152,216
    Posted on 04 April 16 at 21:10
    te5s3rakt said:
    scotwolf2 said:
    I had the same thought, then they announced the Goliath Edition, with a scale replica Goliath Drone... Preordered... Damn, they get me every time lol...
    i must admit i like the look of the goliath too.....mmm released on my birthday....might have to be extra nice to the missus and drop hintsrock
  • S P 4 C E YS P 4 C E Y402,244
    Posted on 05 April 16 at 16:00
    No MP? That was the only point of buying the original.

And... Ethan Brady?! About the most American sounding name I've ever heard.
    Category 3D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads