Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 30 April 16 at 08:17
    Please use this thread to discuss the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain walkthrough
  • Posted on 22 May 16 at 11:41
    How's this walkthrough going?
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,660,066
    Posted on 30 May 16 at 16:22
    We're still in the very early stages, this game is absolutely massive. But it's moving. Be sure to stop in when it's completed! :D
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • noble560noble560141,652
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 01:31
    Just as Batman said, its a lot. I have finished with most of the non main mission achievements, and will start the S-Rank/Objective info soon. However, I do appreciate the interest. smile
  • kayaydaykayayday135,500
    Posted on 30 June 16 at 20:24
    Looking forward to it!
  • Posted on 07 July 16 at 00:55
    Would this walkthrough be pushed to the 360 version as well?
    Posted on 01 August 16 at 05:57
    Bathtup47 said:
    Would this walkthrough be pushed to the 360 version as well?
    I don't see why not.
  • Posted on 30 August 16 at 00:36
    How's this WT coming along? I saw that the progress is set to 100% so I was wondering if it's almost done or if it's not actually at 100%.
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 14:30
    I'm not sure who set the progress to 100%, but it's certainly not there yet. The work is coming along nicely, it is all very detailed. Stay tuned for further updates.
  • mocowormmocoworm854,660
    Posted on 11 November 16 at 09:36
    It's been in progress since May 2016. No communication since August. What's the update?
    Eats, Shoots and Leaves
    Posted on 11 November 16 at 16:01
    mocoworm said:
    It's been in progress since May 2016. No communication since August. What's the update?
    The author has made updates within the past 10 days, but hasn't outwardly communicated with me since August. I will do my best to get a hold of him to see where his estimated time of completion is at. Thanks!

-Batman
    Posted on 22 November 16 at 02:46
    Brief update:

Just got into contact with the author, and he has promised me a quick turn around. School caught up to him and is obviously more important than a Walkthrough, but he's confident he can get it done sooner rather than later. Stay tuned!

-Batman
  • Information
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown1,052,798
    Posted on 21 January 17 at 10:54
    I was looking to start this. What's the deal with the walkthrough being only partially complete with just 18 of the games 42 achievements covered?
  • Posted on 21 January 17 at 16:04
    I just looked through it and there's definitely more than 18 in there, I'm not sure about 42 though. For me, when I'm editing walkthroughs, sometimes the system just completely forgets that some achievements are in there, so I have to delete the achievement link and re-paste it into the walkthrough. That might be the case here.
    Posted on 22 January 17 at 05:26
    The full Walkthrough is up. We're having issues with the WT coding and it's affected several WT's. If you're looking to start MGSV, the full experience is here for your perusal.
  • Posted on 22 January 17 at 19:46
    Shh I am Batman said:
    We're having issues with the WT coding and it's affected several WT's.
    Word
  • Warboy925Warboy925397,690
    Posted on 26 January 17 at 13:31
    Tp be honest I have this for the 360 already, but after flipping through your WT, and it got me wanting to get this on the Xbone next Friday!!!
  • NE0 31NE0 31517,108
    Posted on 25 August 17 at 22:14
    Hey, does anyone know if using d-dog to Fulton out the soldiers counts toward the master (500) & grandmaster (1000) certificate (Fulton) or does it have to be done by snake?
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 08:59
    Updating the walkthrough as it has been found to not meet standards. All of the original material is currently intact at the moment and can be found here, alongside all of the information I'll be adding to it over time.

https://www.trueachievements.com/staff/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...

With this link, you'll be able to see what the walkthrough will look like when it's back up. Please feel free to ask questions or leave feedback on what you see here.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads