Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Carmageddon: Max Damage Does Caravans in New Trailer

• EurydaceEurydace652,806
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,456
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 00:10
    A dragster towing a caravan? laugh
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • EmivaderEmivader718,647
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 00:52
    This game? in today´s society? ABSOLUTE MADMEN!
  • Tendoman77Tendoman775,478,394
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 00:56
    So is this technically Carmageddon 5 or just a updated version of PC's Reincarnation? I never played the latter yet cause of how extremely buggy and bad it was after full release last year.
  • nikon82uknikon82uk502,739
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 01:19
    I already preordered I have not played carmageddon since tdr2000 cant wait.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 07:27
    Oh the nostalgia! Gotta pre-order this.
    We at war with the army of haters and when we kill em we just smoke em like papers.
  • ukinsproukinspro1,445,672
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:03
    Saw a Caravan overturned on the M42 the other day, made my day.

Why the hell would you tow a piece of junk across the country just to park it in a field full of shit and call that a holiday.

getting this, looks fun
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:18
    ukinspro said:Saw a Caravan overturned on the M42 the other day, made my day.

Why the hell would you tow a piece of junk across the country just to park it in a field full of shit and call that a holiday.

getting this, looks fun
    Why do you care so much about what other people do with their time & money? The fact that an overturned caravan makes your day, is just sad.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:28
    #Flashback
    I've SO got to get myself some Carmageddon action
    You don't stop gaming cos you get old, you get old cos you stop gaming.
  • ukinsproukinspro1,445,672
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 14:32
    Blue n Gold Eel said:ukinspro said:Saw a Caravan overturned on the M42 the other day, made my day.

getting this, looks fun
    Why do you care so much about what other people do with their time & money? The fact that an overturned caravan makes your day, is just sad.
    Spend 20 Hours a week driving up and down motorways, you'd be amazed what keeps you amused. And why do I care, you get stuck behind them enough you'd care. I'd ban them all from the roads, along with Blokes driving Mini's.

Carmageddon - Best use of caravan ever.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 May 16 at 04:39
    I have a feeling that today's young gamers and reviewers are going to hate this game, but the trailers sure do remind me of classic Carmageddon... I don't even care if the physics are all wonky and shit, I gotta play this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads