Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dovetail Games Flight School Details, Screens and Trailer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 May 16 at 15:13
    Only two planes? Eh, if the price is right...
  • Exe the HeroExe the Hero2,064,102
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 15:28
    Will this have achievements? Windows 10 release doesn't necessarily mean it'll have Xbox live support.
  • Aj6627Aj6627211,792
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 15:41
    zoidberg1339 said:Only two planes? Eh, if the price is right...I would expect the price to be $15 at most. I can't imagine them releasing the Windows Store version for more than the Steam version costs.
  • Posted on 29 May 16 at 19:52
    I bought the version of Steam and honestly did not like, I thought there was no optimization or improvement compared to its predecessor Flight Simulator X, which in my opinion is still better.
    The Dovetail says he made ??the port of FSX engine 32bit to 64bit.
    I have the stick HOTAS Saitek X -55 and I could not configure customizable way the controls of acceleration and dead zones axes.
    I found the very poor graphics, which give the impression we are still in 1998, do not know why they do not like the engine of Rockstar for example, where cities are well detailed both flying at 3000 meters altitude as walking the streets, and with an indescribable performance.
    I think Dovetail still has much to learn in the development of flight simulators...cry
    "The universe is made of stories not atoms..."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads