Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Star Wars Battlefront "Bespin" DLC Launches Late June for Season Pass Holders

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,330
  • Posted on 10 June 16 at 01:24
    Maybe this will get me back into the game. Haven't touched it in months.
  • Posted on 10 June 16 at 01:28
    Lando is a hero! He did the right thing in the end. I wish they had gone with IG-88 instead of Dengar though.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • loco alien 505loco alien 5051,094,720
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 02:01
    I think the Death Star DLC's Hero & Villain will either be Ben Kenobi and Grand Moff Tarkin, or Chewbacca and Bossk. (I'm hoping for the former)
  • Exia Of WarExia Of War116,710
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 02:32
    Is this worth the price it's going for now, or is it really just what some of my friends are saying "a Battlefield game with Star Wars skins"?

Wondering if I should wait for a SE or just not pick up the game at all lol
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,193,709
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 03:32
    It'll be in the Vault soon. Get EA Access, people. It's one of the best apps this gen, no bullshit.
  • NitefalconNitefalcon826,514
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 03:42
    Exia Of War said:Is this worth the price it's going for now, or is it really just what some of my friends are saying "a Battlefield game with Star Wars skins"?

I would wait until its dirt cheap or it comes out as an affordable SE edition. It just simply doesn't have the staying power as games like battlefield has. I bought it, played it for a maybe 2 months max, got my 1000gs, barely touched it since.

That, or wait for it to go in the Vault in EA Access, like the person above mentioned
  • Wicked JeiWicked Jei922,238
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 05:55
    Wish I still liked this game. I was damn good at it, 3+ K/D, but there's more to having fun than just doing well. Didn't really see a point after getting 1000g.

Also, nothing like DLC to break up the player base and make a game die faster.
  • Strategy OneStrategy One706,918
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 08:24
    Maybe it will be good enough for me to get the game!
  • MashedPeas11MashedPeas11993,344
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 08:33
    Dark Death 90 said:Lando is a hero! He did the right thing in the end. I wish they had gone with IG-88 instead of Dengar though.I assume IG-88 will be the Villain for the Deathstar DLC. From memory, he uploaded his consciousness into the Deathstar and assisted in aiming at the Rebel ships above Endor.

Also, do we know yet if they're going to raise the level cap, again?
  • lumpengottlumpengott309,778
    Posted on 10 June 16 at 10:53
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:It'll be in the Vault soon. Get EA Access, people. It's one of the best apps this gen, no bullshit.Yes! I sold my copy long time ago.... 25 € / Year and you can play a lot of good games.
  • Posted on 10 June 16 at 12:56, Edited on 10 June 16 at 12:58 by CrAzEdCaNuCk18
    Nitefalcon said:Exia Of War said:Is this worth the price it's going for now, or is it really just what some of my friends are saying "a Battlefield game with Star Wars skins"?

I would wait until its dirt cheap or it comes out as an affordable SE edition. It just simply doesn't have the staying power as games like battlefield has. I bought it, played it for a maybe 2 months max, got my 1000gs, barely touched it since.

That, or wait for it to go in the Vault in EA Access, like the person above mentioned
    I almost wish it was. I love Battlefield 4 and I am a huge fan of Star Wars, this has not impressed me eitherway. I think I played about a month ago for a couple hours and have not played since. I suppose I already have it that I'll go back for the achievements though.
  • Posted on 10 June 16 at 19:34
    This Star Wars fan calls Lando a hero!
  • Posted on 11 June 16 at 01:29
    Storm IV Twin-Pod Cloudcars? Looks like we'll be able to fly them in Fighter Squadron!! YESSSSSSSS. Been waiting on more vehicles to be added since the game came out. Now, where's the Y-Wings?
  • TwistMckTwistMck707,396
    Posted on 11 June 16 at 08:49
    I was looking for something to bring me back so I can get this title completed. Nothing is more tempting the the Calrissian.
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads