Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Video and Images For Skylanders Imaginators

• DamnSillyDamnSilly1,354,289
  • imaidiot19imaidiot191,796,049
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 13:19
    I guess I will go to ebay for crash. or wait 6 months until the starter packs drop to $20.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm644,014
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 13:38
    imaidiot19 said:I guess I will go to ebay for crash. or wait 6 months until the starter packs drop to $20.Gamestop will most likely be selling used figures for less than $5 within a week of the launch.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,059,330
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 16:08
    I'll prob pick this up. After every skylanders I say I wont bother with another one and then I change my mind. Like the look of this one.
  • Posted on 17 June 16 at 16:55
    wish the crash remaster games would come to the One... crash remaster is the only reason Ive ever considered picking up a PS4
  • Posted on 17 June 16 at 16:57
    PlanesWalker 97 said:wish the crash remaster games would come to the One... crash remaster is the only reason Ive ever considered picking up a PS4This, but sadly it will never happen. :(
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 17:04
    NO1KEV said:I'll prob pick this up. After every skylanders I say I wont bother with another one and then I change my mind. Like the look of this one.I have so many figures & other stuff now that I can't turn down new releases.
  • Posted on 17 June 16 at 17:42
    PlanesWalker 97 said:wish the crash remaster games would come to the One... crash remaster is the only reason Ive ever considered picking up a PS4Allgorhythm said:NO1KEV said:I'll prob pick this up. After every skylanders I say I wont bother with another one and then I change my mind. Like the look of this one.I have so many figures & other stuff now that I can't turn down new releases.I wouldn't give this so much doubt, I believe there is still a possibility since Crash is not truly owned by Sony like he used to be. It's early days. Only time can tell.
  • ronnie42ronnie42491,819
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 20:33, Edited on 17 June 16 at 20:35 by ronnie42
    PlanesWalker 97 said:
    wish the crash remaster games would come to the One... crash remaster is the only reason Ive ever considered picking up a PS4
    Same, though I have both consoles...still annoying to see this as an exclusive. shock

"Crash Bandicoot will be exclusive to PlayStation starter packs, the Crash figure will be playable on Xbox versions of the game."...very confusing wording. Not sure what the OP means, I'd be happy if Crash was playable on the X1.
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 20:46
    ronnie42 said:
    PlanesWalker 97 said:
    Same, though I have both consoles...still annoying to see this as an exclusive. shock
    I think the Crash figures will be widely available--used.
  • Brianx88Brianx88370,580
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 00:33
    ronnie42 said:
    PlanesWalker 97 said:

"Crash Bandicoot will be exclusive to PlayStation starter packs, the Crash figure will be playable on Xbox versions of the game."...very confusing wording. Not sure what the OP means, I'd be happy if Crash was playable on the X1.
    I believe it'll mean something similar to how Boba Fett worked in Disney Infinity.

For several months, Boba could only be bought as part of the PS4's exclusive "Special Edition", but Boba could be played with on any console once you got him, and a few months after launch you where able to buy him as a standalone figure.
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi464,762
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 10:19, Edited on 18 June 16 at 10:20 by DigiLuigi
    The original Crash games are the ones I remember most vividly among all other PS games. I really couldn't care less about the whole skylanders thing though.
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 13:35
    DigiLuigi said:
    The original Crash games are the ones I remember most vividly among all other PS games. I really couldn't care less about the whole skylanders thing though.
    Your wallet will thank you. smile
  • ronnie42ronnie42491,819
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 21:27
    Brianx88 said:
    ronnie42 said:
    PlanesWalker 97 said:

I believe it'll mean something similar to how Boba Fett worked in Disney Infinity.

For several months, Boba could only be bought as part of the PS4's exclusive "Special Edition", but Boba could be played with on any console once you got him, and a few months after launch you where able to buy him as a standalone figure.
    Sounds confusing. Not sure why I'd need a figure to play a game but anyway rather just play the game with Crash, maybe wait out for the X1 release. Might think of getting it if it comes to X1 if Crash is playable on the X1.
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 02:10
    ronnie42 said:Sounds confusing. Not sure why I'd need a figure to play a game but anyway rather just play the game with Crash, maybe wait out for the X1 release. Might think of getting it if it comes to X1 if Crash is playable on the X1.I'm sure Crash will be playable on the X1--it just won't be included in the starter kit. Also, I'm sure that Crash will be an optional character and you would be able to get 100% of the achievements without the Crash figure.
  • rafter84rafter84881,392
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 16:52
    The Wii got bowser and donkey kong, PS is getting Crash... I think we should get Banjo and Kazooie! :D
    Press START to ready up! Raf.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads