Game Discussion: Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition

Delisted?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 16 at 20:58
    Went to purchase the XB1 version today and saw that it wasn't there anymore. The 360 version is still available. Could it be because there was DLC released for the XB1 version? That's kind of lame.
  • YoDzYoDz669,618
    Posted on 01 July 16 at 21:51
    i think you are right... i cant find it on the xbox.com website....
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,330
    Posted on 01 July 16 at 22:57
    Yea they pulled it when they added it to the main game so you didn't have effectively the same content listed twice.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,132,330
    Posted on 01 July 16 at 23:12
    laugh wow
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 16 at 01:13
    You would think they would keep it up to make more money. I intended to stack it, but they just lost $10 from me, not to mention from countless others. Poor judgment.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,330
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 02:49
    bLaKgRaVy said:You would think they would keep it up to make more money. I intended to stack it, but they just lost $10 from me, not to mention from countless others. Poor judgment.Right, making money by people buying the same content twice, which is going to cause more problems with accidental purchases than they would benefit from our tiny community of achievement hunters.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,393,246
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 08:07
    There's a disc bundle for both x1 goat Sims, cant find a 360 one though.
  • CopaceticFoxCopaceticFox823,163
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 13:21, Edited on 02 July 16 at 13:22 by CopaceticFox
    I am not very happy to see this happen.
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 13:27, Edited on 02 July 16 at 13:27 by CopaceticFox
    Microsoft Stop killing games. cry
  • SpilnerSpilner1,132,330
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 14:06
    facepalm
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,330
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 14:26
    I don't even know what to say to that one...
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE508,205
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 14:46
    JamP0und32 said:There's a disc bundle for both x1 goat Sims, cant find a 360 one though.360 MMore still seems to be up, at least at the moment - guessing less likely they'll mess with it as much fewer people grabbed it when it was free last year - a disc would be neat tho, yeah

The XB1 disc seems to have only been released in "PAL" territories - did it get a UK retail release? (aka can I ask my elderly relatives to pick one up of them goat games in the green thingy while visiting ehe) Only seeing a German pressing so far ugh...
  • JamPound32JamPound321,393,246
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 15:33
    Regarding the disc I saw it on boomerang rentals in the UK so I assume it has a UK disc. Although the description suggests it's the original with the dlcs on disc so I'm unsure on it.
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 15:36
    still upset.angry
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl240,672
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 16:02
    JusTa ImpuLse said:
    Microsoft Stop killing games. cry
    It was probably the publisher's call.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 16 at 16:32
    alklein92201 said:bLaKgRaVy said:You would think they would keep it up to make more money. I intended to stack it, but they just lost $10 from me, not to mention from countless others. Poor judgment.Right, making money by people buying the same content twice, which is going to cause more problems with accidental purchases than they would benefit from our tiny community of achievement hunters.Why would Microsoft care about accidental purchases? I'm sure the percentage of reports to M$ is so small that it's not even an issue regardless of how many people are stupid enough to buy the wrong thing.

From a business standpoint it's a dumb move by taking it down.

WestsideSxE said:JamP0und32 said:There's a disc bundle for both x1 goat Sims, cant find a 360 one though.360 MMore still seems to be up, at least at the moment - guessing less likely they'll mess with it as much fewer people grabbed it when it was free last year - a disc would be neat tho, yeahThe 360 didn't have DLC added to it. That's why the MMore GoatZ 360 edition is still up. They only took the XB1 version down.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mmore-Goatz-Editio...
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,330
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 16:42
    bLaKgRaVy said:alklein92201 said:bLaKgRaVy said:You would think they would keep it up to make more money. I intended to stack it, but they just lost $10 from me, not to mention from countless others. Poor judgment.Right, making money by people buying the same content twice, which is going to cause more problems with accidental purchases than they would benefit from our tiny community of achievement hunters.Why would Microsoft care about accidental purchases? I'm sure the percentage of reports to M$ is so small that it's not even an issue regardless of how many people are stupid enough to buy the wrong thing.

From a business standpoint it's a dumb move by taking it down.
    Where to begin...

Ok, first, what have you the idea it was Microsoft that pulled it down? I almost guarantee it was the publisher. Second, what benefit is there to keeping both up when the whole point of releasing it in the main game was to combine them? Offering them separate defeats the purpose of merging them, creates the potential for accidental duplicate purchases, and benefits only a tiny segment of a tiny segment of gamers. From a business standpoint it makes no sense to keep it up, and goes against them wanting to keep them together.
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 16:51
    This game could have been a free game with gold.
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 17:32
    Question would if don't want buy Goat simulator and just want MMore Goat for the complete.
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 17:35, Edited on 02 July 16 at 17:39 by CopaceticFox
    Please give us back MMore Goat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads