Forum for contests run on TrueAchievements

Leap Frog Stats - Days 51- 60

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,222
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 22:41
    A closer look at days 51-60 of this year's Leap Frog

Please click here to read the story: Leap Frog Stats - Days 51- 60
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,357,191
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 22:46
    I can't believe there still hasn't been a zero elimination day...

Good luck to those of you still alive!
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,016
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 23:06
    ScuzzyBunny said:I can't believe there still hasn't been a zero elimination day...

We haven't gotten past the easy stuff, which means we aren't in the serious contender stretch yet. I expect our first 0 day will come by next Monday, definitely by next weekend.
  • WyyvernWyyvern801,755
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 23:35
    No wonder the Pool Nation FX ratios have been going down...
    Here be dragons.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five1,076,085
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 23:42
    alklein92201 said:ScuzzyBunny said:I can't believe there still hasn't been a zero elimination day...

We haven't gotten past the easy stuff, which means we aren't in the serious contender stretch yet. I expect our first 0 day will come by next Monday, definitely by next weekend.
    Number of gamers eliminated after 60 scoring periods:

Number of gamers remaining after 60 scoring periods:

Yeah, easy stuff...
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,016
    Posted on 05 July 16 at 23:52, Edited on 05 July 16 at 23:54 by Ahayzo
    As has been pointed out the discussion thread, easy does not mean everyone

A) Own the game
    B) Has the time
    C) Is willing to use easy games.

200 wins in Killer Instinct? Extremely easy, but time consuming. Pool Nation FX? Mostly easy, some take a while though. Project Spark? Almost all quick and easy, but some are put off by the upcoming server closure and possibly not completing it. There's a hundred reasons why an easy achievement doesn't get done by at least one person.

Don't get me wrong, it takes effort to get this far. I'm just saying that the only truly difficult part here has been time and availability, the remaining contestants (which sadly no longer includes myself as of Monday morning) are only just entering the requirement of doing more difficulty and really grindy achievements.
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,752,543
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 00:41
    Great to have my name appear first at top ratio at period 60. 7 Days to Die extend my participation for few more days. :)
  • LL26xRoystLL26xRoyst954,374
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 02:35
    Pleased to see my name at the top of the Leader board for period 52, although it was unintentional, as the "Certifiable" achievement unlocked before I had met the requirements.

I croaked yesterday, unfortunately. GL&HF to all who are still competing.
    Prosthetics cost an arm and a leg these days.
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,379,978
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 02:38
    alklein92201 said:As has been pointed out the discussion thread, easy does not mean everyone

A) Own the game
    B) Has the time
    C) Is willing to use easy games.

200 wins in Killer Instinct? Extremely easy, but time consuming. Pool Nation FX? Mostly easy, some take a while though. Project Spark? Almost all quick and easy, but some are put off by the upcoming server closure and possibly not completing it. There's a hundred reasons why an easy achievement doesn't get done by at least one person.

Don't get me wrong, it takes effort to get this far. I'm just saying that the only truly difficult part here has been time and availability, the remaining contestants (which sadly no longer includes myself as of Monday morning) are only just entering the requirement of doing more difficulty and really grindy achievements.
    200 wins in Killer Instinct, time consuming? You means really? Those were the ones I had the best time to complete.
    Watching a movie with my girlfriend while collecting a high ratio achievement never been that easy. Push A button every 30 seconds for rematch while the game is on Kyle. I didn't have to watch the game more than one minute a day while doing that...

I just completed Pool Nation Fx on hard and with no aim and man that was crazy!!!
    Life is paradoxal isn't it?
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 04:59
    ParadoxReal8 said:200 wins in Killer Instinct, time consuming? You means really? Those were the ones I had the best time to complete.
    Watching a movie with my girlfriend while collecting a high ratio achievement never been that easy. Push A button every 30 seconds for rematch while the game is on Kyle. I didn't have to watch the game more than one minute a day while doing that...

I just completed Pool Nation Fx on hard and with no aim and man that was crazy!!!
    I'm still working hard for 8 balls with no aim, even on easy difficult it's still hard to complete, now at the 5th venue with final round so still have 6th venue to unlock the achievement for leapfrog.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 16 at 06:21
    I've personally found No Aimz pretty easy. Hard difficulty was more annoying since the AI would run the table every other frame ;/
    Walkthrough Manager and Platformer LEGEND
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,612,976
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 07:00
    SpiralGamerpro said:I've personally found No Aimz pretty easy. Hard difficulty was more annoying since the AI would run the table every other frame ;/Yes, Pool Nation FX, aka "Watch The AI Run the Table Simulator 2015"

Seriously, that was about as hard as I've ever raged at a game. Fortunately I actually did my 8 ball hard career final match in just a few tries last night. I actually got to the point where I could run the table with extremely high consistency, which made it easy.
    Faker Faker Playmaker
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator529,455
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 08:00
    It would be interesting if this was limited to older games where the ratios have settled and are more accurate
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL500,711
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 08:21, Edited on 06 July 16 at 12:21 by Ereaser NL
    DeviSlator said:It would be interesting if this was limited to older games where the ratios have settled and are more accurateYeah like the Halo 5 mythic boss for example is town to a TA ratio of 3, instead of 247 lol
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,612,976
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 08:24, Edited on 06 July 16 at 08:24 by PlayUltimate711
    The Halo 5 mythic boss was never at a 247 ratio. I have NO idea how it decided the value was that high for the leaderboards, but it didn't even qualify for the day if I recall correctly. I was online when that happened and it got scanned in right at recalc time. I guess something funny just happened.
    Faker Faker Playmaker
  • GwokziRRGwokziRR290,154
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 12:18
    Jeez, this is still going on? laugh
  • A BAD SNIP3RA BAD SNIP3R260,086 260,086 GamerScore
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 14:09
    I got that the night before it counted actually so I have no idea it was probably the first ratio it was set as. I didn't even know that counted until just now lmao I left for vacation at like 5am three hours after unlocking that and got eliminated the next day since I wasn't here anymore.
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 01:25
    SpiralGamerpro said:I've personally found No Aimz pretty easy. Hard difficulty was more annoying since the AI would run the table every other frame ;/Reverse at my case, i still can manage hard difficulty with extended aim while easy difficulty with no aim do make me wanna throw my controller several times!! (especially 4-0 down to 4-5 at final)

Luckily while i'm watching Portugal vs Wales i successfully reach the final round at 6th venue which make me with one match left to unlock 8 balls with no aim to be used at next period leapfrog!!
  • NightVisionNightVision641,339
    Posted on 08 July 16 at 16:40
    Congrats to everyone still in this!
    Love what you do, do what you love. When in doubt, frag them out!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads