Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Small Teaser for New Overwatch Hero

• EurydaceEurydace653,122
  • redjarmanredjarman598,730
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 01:15
    I can't wait for every quick match to be 6v6 of everyone playing the new character
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 01:37
    I love Dr. Pepper.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,861,233
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 03:39
    redjarman said:I can't wait for every quick match to be 6v6 of everyone playing the new characterWoah woah woah. You don't already organise quick matches to be 6v6 of one hero?? Thats the most fun.
  • CelticFaustCelticFaust667,748
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 04:23
    All I really want is a Doomfist update.
  • Posted on 07 July 16 at 05:42
    I'm guessing it will damage and poison enemies, and shoot teammates with a healing dart
  • Posted on 07 July 16 at 09:17
    ChinDocta said:redjarman said:I can't wait for every quick match to be 6v6 of everyone playing the new characterWoah woah woah. You don't already organise quick matches to be 6v6 of one hero?? Thats the most fun.Me and my friend both wanted to play McCree, then someone else chose McCree, and then everyone chose McCree.

We were on defence. We won. I don't even know.

We did all Winston once as well, and we were just spamming his voice lines and it was amazing.
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL500,785
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 10:16
    The Minish Wolf said:ChinDocta said:redjarman said:I can't wait for every quick match to be 6v6 of everyone playing the new characterWoah woah woah. You don't already organise quick matches to be 6v6 of one hero?? Thats the most fun.Me and my friend both wanted to play McCree, then someone else chose McCree, and then everyone chose McCree.

We did all Winston once as well, and we were just spamming his voice lines and it was amazing.
    I can already imagine the rage when your enemies got stunned non stop!
  • Deadly MovesDeadly Moves518,166
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 13:53
    Ereaser NL said:The Minish Wolf said:ChinDocta said:redjarman said:I can't wait for every quick match to be 6v6 of everyone playing the new characterWoah woah woah. You don't already organise quick matches to be 6v6 of one hero?? Thats the most fun.Me and my friend both wanted to play McCree, then someone else chose McCree, and then everyone chose McCree.

I can already imagine the rage when your enemies got stunned non stop!
    Just change to Pharah, cant stun you when youre in the skies ;)
    Your Blood, My Power
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 16 at 15:39
    I'm praying that there won't be any more achievements.
    Previously XFALLING DEATHX/xs Nacho sx
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 16 at 17:05
    Eurydace said:I love Dr. Pepper.Hi, Kevin!
  • MichelMichel1,003,534
    Posted on 07 July 16 at 17:38
    Go, Sombra!
  • Posted on 08 July 16 at 00:49
    I'm laughing a bit at Mercy's comment in the image. She has the healing stick which also can boost a team mates damage to the opposing team...

I like the idea of a support with a sniper rifle though, perhaos with a portal or gas/explosion mechanism a la Widowmaker. If healing for the new character, I will def check it out - the stick looks like it would heal, so there.

Just hope the new character looks cool, I think it is Symmetras sister. Morrison and Reyes is btw as I recall, Soldier 76 and Reaper.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
    Posted on 08 July 16 at 10:34
    Twinkling82 said:
    I'm laughing a bit at Mercy's comment in the image. She has the healing stick which also can boost a team mates damage to the opposing team...

I like the idea of a support with a sniper rifle though, perhaos with a portal or gas/explosion mechanism a la Widowmaker. If healing for the new character, I will def check it out - the stick looks like it would heal, so there.

Just hope the new character looks cool, I think it is Symmetras sister. Morrison and Reyes is btw as I recall, Soldier 76 and Reaper.
    And she also has a gun as secondary weapon laugh

The rumors are she's Pharah's mother.

And yes they are. The company that runs the facility on the El Dorado map has classified files on Sombra and Solider 76, so it's assume they worked together or at least had the same intentions.
  • Posted on 08 July 16 at 11:14
    Well, as far as I understand, every single character we know from Overwatch, bar the civilians, are or were part of Overwatch. Even some of the more out there characters. Reaper and Soldier did use to work together.

Blizz, make a god damn movie over the war that tore Overwatch apart and you have my money.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
    Posted on 08 July 16 at 12:39
    Twinkling82 said:Well, as far as I understand, every single character we know from Overwatch, bar the civilians, are or were part of Overwatch. Even some of the more out there characters. Reaper and Soldier did use to work together.

Blizz, make a god damn movie over the war that tore Overwatch apart and you have my money.
    Solider 76, Reaper, Mercy, Torbjorn, McGree, Tracer, Genji, Reinhardt, Winston and Mei were at some point. The others were not though.

And I agree, there is so much different characteristics and back stories that it could be a very entertaining movie :)
    Posted on 08 July 16 at 12:43
    And Pharah's mother. The villain characters like Roadhog, Junkrat, and Widowmaker were not.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads