Game Info Submission Archive: Telemundo Now

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Telemundo Now - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Telemundo Now

• Information
  • Information
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,234
    Posted on 20 July 16 at 20:00, Edited on 20 July 16 at 20:01 by WebChimp UK
    Thanks for the submission, THE DEADLY DOG. I got a feeling of Déjà vu handling this one - the achievements are identical to Syfy Now!

Anyway, we've flagged this with a couple of changes - we've used the Offline Gamemode flag on the Welcome To The Show in Telemundo Now and True Fan in Telemundo Now achievements as these should be possible offline. If this isn't the case please do let us know and we'll get them altered.

Thanks! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 21:10
    This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
  • Information
    Posted on 14 April 18 at 21:51
    Jordo has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Telemundo Now Achievements:

Jordo said:
    Telemundo NowLogged Into ProviderThe Logged Into Provider achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsLog in to your television provider for the first time

Discontinued - When I launch the app and go to achievements, it says "Achievements aren't supported". They removed them.

Telemundo NowWelcome To The ShowThe Welcome To The Show achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsLaunch Telemundo for the first time

Discontinued - When I launch the app and go to achievements, it says "Achievements aren't supported". They removed them.

Telemundo NowHitting Your StrideThe Hitting Your Stride achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch first full episode on Telemundo

Telemundo NowVoracious ViewerThe Voracious Viewer achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch 15 episodes on Telemundo

Telemundo NowJust Getting Warmed UpThe Just Getting Warmed Up achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch 20 clips on Telemundo

Telemundo NowTrue FanThe True Fan achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsPin Telemundo to the home page

Telemundo NowPlaying FavoritesThe Playing Favorites achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsPin a show to the home page

Telemundo NowTime FliesThe Time Flies achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch 1000 minutes of video

Telemundo NowRepeat ViewerThe Repeat Viewer achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch an episode or clip for the second time

Telemundo NowSeen A Thing Or TwoThe Seen A Thing Or Two achievement in Telemundo Now worth 0 pointsWatch content from 3 or more different shows

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 April 18 at 21:53
    Additionally, the site name should be changed to

Telemundo

instead of Telemundo Now.

They removed the "Now"
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,861,121
    Posted on 20 April 18 at 00:59
    Thanks for the submission, Jordo. We've flagged these appchievements as Discontinued. We will look into the name change.
    I'm the GI Ass Man
  • Information
    Posted on 20 April 18 at 06:38
    This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads