Game Discussion: Project Spark

Has anyone gotten their refund yet?

• PinskiPinski863,498
    Posted on 13 July 16 at 07:49
    I purchased a copy of this game but didn't use the code in my copy until after the October 5, 2015 deadline of the first set of refunds. I used my code online after this date and tried to get customer service to give me a refund, but they refused.

On May 13th there was an announcement of anyone using a purchased copy after October 5, 2015 would also get a refund. I haven't gotten my refund yet. The announcement made on May 13th said it might take 30-60 days. Well it's July 13th and I still haven't received a refund.

Has anyone gotten their refund yet? Should I worry that I haven't gotten one yet or just wait patiently?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/project-spar...
  • Was I That BadWas I That Bad1,624,718
    Posted on 15 August 16 at 00:48
    I got a message from Xbox on Friday 12th August 2016 stating

"Project Spark will be closing. Because you purchased the game, we have deposited £13.69 into your account. This amount will expire on 26/05/17, one year from the date it was deposited into your account."

I do recall receiving a refund a few months back and didn't have a clue what it was for, bonus since I only paid £4 for my copy.
    SRobson
  • PinskiPinski863,498
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 07:41
    Yeah, I ended up getting my refund much earlier and then getting a random message about it much later. It was weird but I got it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads