• James HoskinJames Hoskin243,882
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 14:37
    They look good to me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 July 16 at 14:21
    50 pvp events require cumulative
    100,000 needs to be time sensitive and cumulative minus added
    Ghost Bustin does not mean difficulty specific, there is no difficulty setting is this game. It's only reaching a certain amount of points. It also does not need the multiple playthroughs required as you can just select a ghost before starting a skill
    Indy Car Racer - needs cumulative and no co-op or versus, just online as only YOU can progress it, others cannot contribute

Heck no achievements needs multiple playthroughs required, there is no deletable save file, only one playthrough CAN be played...
    Versatile Showman needs the buggy flag

There are many other flaws
  • Information
    Posted on 20 July 16 at 17:51
    Segendary Ty has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Crew:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Segendary Ty for The Crew

Segendary Ty said:
    The level is because any crew creation or joining requires Level 10. Platinum requires level 50 and Faction missions require level 40, but you can be invited for those, still requires your partner to be level 40 so I kept it in there.

The two buggy achievements are there because Meeting New People unlocks at 5000 players not 2000, and Versatile Showman can glitch which has been happening sporadically. Even when precautions are taken. I suffer from it and advised my friend to take precautions but it glitched for her too. The ubisoft forums are also filled with complaints. Other achievements might be buggy but I haven't seen significant complaints etc
  • SighrisSighris2,300,850
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 06:30
    The extra mile is buggy too
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:51
    I believe that is only for the 360 version. Can you make some screens to confirm your claim?
  • SighrisSighris2,300,850
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 17:12
    Not worth the time to make screens, but I'm 65/65 plat and in game says 98% gold, 97% plat in award tracker. If you go read comments on solution for extra mile there are others. On the solution there is a link to ubisoft thread with over 160 posts of same issue...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 16 at 21:57
    Oh yes I remember now, I was confused with the 8000 km / 5000 miles achievement. So yes The Extra Mile needs to be flagged
  • Information
    Posted on 23 December 16 at 18:36
    IFN Lehari has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Crew Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by IFN Lehari for The Crew

IFN Lehari said:
    I flagged every achievement to the best of my knowledge.
    Bugged flags are based on personal experience and community feedback.
    In case of Versatile Showman, I can provide screenshots/videos and additional input to back up the claim of the bugged flags.
    Hope this helps and feel free to get back to me in case you got feedback or questions about it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 January 17 at 15:54
    Thanks for all the feedback guys and sorry for the long delay, after some in depth research, we've flagged the achievements and included the bugged flags!
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Information
    Posted on 27 March 17 at 05:17
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV936,161
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 10:02
    Thanks iTz Canada Ehh. We have updated the flags as you suggested.
  • Information
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 12:00
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV936,161
    Posted on 10 January 22 at 10:57
    Thanks Itzz Sh0wt1m3. As this resets to 0 every month, it is not Cumulative at all (+ or -), so we have removed the flag altogether.
  • Information
    Posted on 10 January 22 at 11:22
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
  • Information
  • BitzBitz2,139,177
    Posted on 31 March 22 at 19:29
    Thanks AndreasLL, we have added the flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 April 22 at 12:41
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads