Game Discussion: Red Dead Redemption

Helping with Red Dead Redemption Kingpin & Posse Up Achievements

• Posted on 19 July 16 at 16:31, Edited on 19 July 16 at 20:31 by Law Violation
    These two both require the most amount of players. and can be done in one 1 hour session. Very easy to get through as long as every player is co-operating properly.

Red Dead RedemptionPosse Up!The Posse Up! achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 33 pointsCreate a posse and get the maximum number of members.

This one is easy, we need 8 players in our lobby, each player in turns, will start up a posse and invite the rest. As soon as there are 8 players, Achievement done.

Red Dead RedemptionKingpinThe Kingpin achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 55 pointsFight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Kingpin requires a lot more communication and focus than Posse Up. However, The way I always do this one is to get every player to meet at a certain location (I will advise where), then in order of the session, take turns to pop each player while in the objective. There's only a few minutes before the objective is over, so we all have to re-locate on the map to another town and repeat.

If you need either one of these, get in touch and I will make a session. Or keep an eye out for sessions as I will be putting them up randomly depending on the demand.
    Law Violation
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,387
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 18:39
    I have three consoles copies for this and am very interested. Isn't there one for poker as well?
  • Posted on 20 July 16 at 08:57
    Gents, I only assist with the ones shown above and mentioned in the Title, not the Poker Achievements. There are a few more online ones I can help with, but Kingpin is the main due to how many players are required.
    Law Violation
  • AJGaming90AJGaming90209,265
    Posted on 20 July 16 at 16:08
    Would love to help with this achievement and all of the other multiplayer ones. On most of the time. Will be on around 1am UK time today to start on the solo parts
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads