Game Discussion: Project Spark

Can anyone log into official PS forums?

• Posted on 21 July 16 at 23:23
    I'm trying to log into the official Project Spark forums to get the forum thanks for the Jack of All Trades achievement, but every time I click sign in I get an error (Chrome and Firefox give me the too many redirects error while Edge just kind of doesn't know what's going on). Is anyone able to log in?
  • LockieLockie870,718
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 00:46
    The entire website seems to be down for me (too many redirects). They've been good with fixing other outages so it'll probably come up eventually.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,387
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 01:31
    Clear your cookies, this solved it for me
  • BillservoBillservo158,076
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 23:24
    I cleared cookies and still cannot sign in or hit the main projectspark.com site. I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. Anyone else?
  • Posted on 24 July 16 at 00:36, Edited on 24 July 16 at 00:37 by CocaColaBluray
    Billservo said:
    I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
    That's what I get too, even after clearing cookies. Hopefully they fix it before shut down, I really want that 100%.
  • ezhnoezhno560,561
    Posted on 24 July 16 at 02:42
    Works fine for me. Try a different browser, computer, etc. Hell, try to access from your Xbox One.
  • CBrip31CBrip31108,202
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 06:53
    ezhno said:
    Works fine for me. Try a different browser, computer, etc. Hell, try to access from your Xbox One.
    You're right it works but only for a page. Try loading the log in page
  • ezhnoezhno560,561
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 09:16, Edited on 25 July 16 at 09:22 by ezhno
    CBrip31 said:
    ezhno said:
    You're right it works but only for a page. Try loading the log in page
    Not at all. I was able to access the forums; though admittedly I didn't check the post functionality. At the moment, the login doesn't seem to function for me.

Some people are clearly still able to login and post. This thread was made just yesterday: http://forums.projectspark.com/yaf_postst247036_MindcraftMax...
    There may be ways to login other than how I've tried. Unfortunately, I have no other information to offer beyond that.
  • Posted on 28 July 16 at 13:59
    Still not working. Don't they know that I need to complete this game! Haha
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
  • Posted on 28 July 16 at 15:06
    GremlinLord615 said:
    Still not working. Don't they know that I need to complete this game! Haha
    It'd be funny it after all the work the boosting session I was in put into getting rising star if this forum thanks thing is what prevents people from getting 100% completion. I might try to contact @XboxSupport later and see if they know what the deal is
  • Phenix NocturnePhenix Nocturne1,229,988
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 00:14
    same problem i ask the problem on twitter, lost 10g just for a forum post.... shit
  • Posted on 29 July 16 at 01:43
    Phenix Nocturne said:
    same problem i ask the problem on twitter, lost 10g just for a forum post.... shit
    Did they say if the forums were going to be fixed or not? Or no response?
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 11:20
    no response ... it's the hollydays, summer, the game die and i think we are fucked... may be if some more people make a resquest to repair that shitty website
  • Ugn98Ugn98661,369
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 15:18
    It would be nice if they repaired it. That forum post milestone and the weekly challenge will be the 2 i wont be able to complete. Hopefully if people complain enough maybe they will extend the life of project spark another month or so, but i seriously doubt it.
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 21:04
    yes i complete everything except this little detail...a thank on a forum...for me no one are in charge of project spark for the moment they are on the beach (no answer on twitter and the forum is down since monday) is servers crash now they never cameback
  • Posted on 30 July 16 at 02:34
    Phenix Nocturne said:
    yes i complete everything except this little detail...a thank on a forum...for me no one are in charge of project spark for the moment they are on the beach (no answer on twitter and the forum is down since monday) is servers crash now they never cameback
    Yeah I gotta be honest, the fact that this one achievement (which wasn't supposed to be unobtainable until the 12th) is what's keeping people from 100%ing the game is pretty aggravating. Looks like I'm going to be at 147/148 achievements facepalm
  • VahliyaVahliya1,025,611
    Posted on 30 July 16 at 12:52
    I've posted this in many of the guides, and put it up for game info changes, regarding Jack of All Trades and the Total Forum Thanks Milestone:

As of writing this, this achievement is now partly-unobtainable.

The Forum Thanks Milestone requires users to make a post, and be thanked, on the Project Spark Community Forums (forums.projectspark.com). However, due to the support for the game being pulled, the site no longer accepts any new registrations, nor will users be able to sign-in by the usual process. Instead the site uses cookies to sign users in.

So, if you have not already signed up, or, as far as I can tell, have cleared your browser cookies, then you will no longer be able to access the forums, and you will be unable to complete the milestone.
  • Posted on 30 July 16 at 18:59
    Vahliya said:
    I've posted this in many of the guides, and put it up for game info changes, regarding Jack of All Trades and the Total Forum Thanks Milestone:
    (...)
    So, if you have not already signed up, or, as far as I can tell, have cleared your browser cookies, then you will no longer be able to access the forums, and you will be unable to complete the milestone.
    That blows. Like I've mentioned numerous times in my previous complaints, it kinda sucks that this 100% escaped me when I could've easily gotten that last achievement had I acted earlier. Thanks for the confirmation, though
  • VahliyaVahliya1,025,611
    Posted on 31 July 16 at 13:07
    Yeah, was told about this by a Team Dakota staff member. Sadly it means many of us won't get this achievement, or a fast way to rank up to 50 :(
  • Posted on 01 August 16 at 00:06, Edited on 01 August 16 at 00:06 by GremlinLord615
    Well poo. So we get screwed because the developers gave up early. Awesome.
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads