Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

Bug? Why is Assassin's Creed Chronicles-China showing up in my games list?

• Not a bug
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,917
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 02:30, Edited on 22 July 16 at 02:34 by Allgorhythm
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China showed up on my games owned list. I have not played it & do not own it. Moreover, it appeared at a time when I was out of town & not playing. Is this a bug?
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 05:17
    On Xbox or on TA?
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 09:36
    Sounds a strange one, probably a misclick somewhere?

Are you able to remove it?
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:01, Edited on 22 July 16 at 12:34 by Allgorhythm
    TrueAchievement said:
    Sounds a strange one, probably a misclick somewhere?

Are you able to remove it?
    I haven't tried to remove it. What is the process for removing it?

It does not show up on my list view of games only on the games collection page. I noticed it because on my summary of X1 games, it showed my games owned as being one more than my games played.

It does not appear to be affecting any stats other than games owned. It was just. little disconcerting it popped up there especially at a time when my account was idle.
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:37
    Twinkling82 said:
    On Xbox or on TA?
    Only on TA. I can't think of any action on my part that might have added it. I had not even looked at the game in any venue before seeing it in my games collection page on TA.
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:11, Edited on 22 July 16 at 13:12 by CassiopeiaGames
    That's unsettling laugh

and oh, to remove, just be in the collection page and choose remove from your collection should do it.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 20:47
    Twinkling82 said:
    That's unsettling laugh

and oh, to remove, just be in the collection page and choose remove from your collection should do it.
    Thanx. That fixed the problem. I was a little confused but, since you had talked about the option of removing games from the collection, I was able to figure out that I got that option when switching to list view.

I still don't know how it happened but I now know what to do if something similar happens again.
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,512,530
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 04:45
    You can also remove (and add) directly from game page itself, in the game dropdown. It's most likely you accidentally clicked add to collection somewhere along the line.
    Zed to Zed achievement podcast! http://zedtozed.com
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 11:26
    Thanks
  • Information
    Posted on 23 August 16 at 12:56
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads