Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Carmageddon: Max Damage Review

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 16 at 13:41
    I hated the handling until I discovered that it is influenced by the amount of damage taken. Using the Y button a lot increases the precision of the handling.

Once you've played the game for several hours, it becomes much easier. As with any game you develop tricks that make the game more enjoyable.Perseverance definitely brings benefits.

I enjoyed it far more than many big studio extravaganzas. Far more fun than say.........The Crew.
  • Posted on 27 July 16 at 20:12
    WoodyLovesKushx said:
    thats why im so glad Kotaku
    sleep
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP667,515
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 18:43
    This is kind of sad. It looks that "Blood Drive" or "Flatout Ultimate Carnage" are far better than this one.
  • MGT128MGT128MGT128MGT128425,654
    Posted on 24 November 16 at 23:23
    Played for an hour and it's like I'm 15 years younger great game just like the originals but easier to control with joypad compared to keyboard, yes the graphics aren't up to today's standards and it is old fashioned but that's the magic of carmageddon, basic gameplay, story unimportant and loads of destruction an ped splatting. If you liked carma 1&2 you will like this not worth £30 but spot on at £15 imo
    MGT128
  • KingOfWeightKingOfWeight260,560
    Posted on 30 May 18 at 04:32
    People who say the original game had "crap" driving obviously haven't played that game in a long time; the first game had pretty good driving. By comparison, the driving model in the new game is ghastly. Half of the cars handle like bricks and other half handle like bricks on ice.

I really liked the original Carmageddon and the expansion pack, but it was definitely a product of its time. The formula hasn't aged well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads