Game Discussion: UNO

Freezing / Delay

• Posted on 16 August 16 at 08:24
    Is anybody else getting delay and the game freezing all the time. Making the game litreally unplayable
    Logo RB export is available as I've got it
  • AfflictedJKAfflictedJK1,096,407
    Posted on 16 August 16 at 11:47
    It delays significantly when coming back from a snap app or the guide, calling uno and challenging uno regularly do not register even though the writing flashes to signify you have pressed it and all of this against AI. Slightly concerned how bad online will be given Ubisofts history with games of a similar ilk.
  • Posted on 16 August 16 at 14:00
    Yes that is where I've noticed when snapping the achievements or even replying to a message or inviting a friend. I love this game and was top 50 on the 360 version. Just wish developers would check games before releasing a broken game. I have messaged ubisoft on twitter but no joy =(

Let's hope they sort it pretty quick with a fix
  • AfflictedJKAfflictedJK1,096,407
    Posted on 16 August 16 at 18:24
    I am sure they will. As I briefly mentioned some of their other games (monopoly, trivial pursuit etc) had their fair share of launch issues too but were all fixed pretty quickly. Its not too bad if you stay out of the guide though, that would be your best bet until it is fixed.
  • TheIrishBeastTheIrishBeast2,012,809
    Posted on 17 August 16 at 07:14
    I tried for hours last night and could not get a game against the AI, also could not get the tutorial or options to load up.
    I could not play 1 game due to constant freezing.

Button press delay. You hit A or B at the start and it sits frozen a minute or 2 then slowly goes to next screen with low frame rate and stuttering.
    I tried all the usual quit the game try again, power off, power on. I had no apps snapped or kinect on etc.

Not impressed at all, nearly went to try for a refund with MS. If its like this again today I will see about getting a refund.
  • Posted on 18 August 16 at 02:48
    Well I played about 10-15 online games this morning. Without any hiccups. Until I got a message from someone, me being stupid and pressed the guide button and it froze again.. Other than that, it looks like all the menus etc are working now just sometimes have to be patient.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads