The New DLC Achievements

• Loonie cxLoonie cx117,309 117,309 GamerScore
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 03:40
    I don't care enough about the arena to even play it. music
  • Posted on 27 August 16 at 05:20
    Waiting on that release date. headspin
  • Funky V1rusFunky V1rus409,508
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 07:11
    I have a question: Do i need to purchase any DLC or will i be able to get all the achievements through an update? That's the one thing i'm not clear on.
  • KexolKexol470,214
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 07:44
    Funky V1rus said:
    I have a question: Do i need to purchase any DLC or will i be able to get all the achievements through an update? That's the one thing i'm not clear on.
    Its a free update so no purchase is required.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,213,777
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 20:28
    PiCkLE SQU1D said:
    I want an achievement for like killing 666 friends with fire while in the Nether. Or some really grindy achievements like Kill 500 of each enemy, break 50,000 of each block, play for 1,000 in game days. lol I'd like to see people complain about that.
    I wish.

A) The butthurt would be a thing of magnificence.

B) I like the game, so more excuses to play is never a bad thing.

C) I'm an actual achievement hunter and will get the anyway.
  • Sitop ApenSitop Apen554,013
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 20:29
    Does anyone know about when the achievements will go live? I've never been this early to hearing about new achievements, and I'm just wondering how long I can expect to wait
  • misfit119misfit1191,179,210
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 23:43
    Dancing Rob said:
    can't believe some of these comments.

Only on this site could free content and continued dev support for a title be a bad & disgusting thing...
    Even if I didn't achievement hunt like I do I'd still be pissed at this for adding stupid multiplayer bullshit to a fun, chill game. They could add an achievement for mining out 1,000,000 Netherrack and it wouldn't bother me because it's Minecraft. It's what you do. But this bullshit MP stuff? Nooooope.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • Posted on 27 August 16 at 23:44
    Sitop Apen said:
    Does anyone know about when the achievements will go live? I've never been this early to hearing about new achievements, and I'm just wondering how long I can expect to wait
    i really hope it's soon, i dont have room for my 360 in my dorm room so i'd like to get this done before i head back to college
    https://www.soundcloud.com/valkyro
  • Cynic8387Cynic8387525,939
    Posted on 27 August 16 at 23:46
    misfit119 said:
    Dancing Rob said:
    can't believe some of these comments.

Only on this site could free content and continued dev support for a title be a bad & disgusting thing...
    Even if I didn't achievement hunt like I do I'd still be pissed at this for adding stupid multiplayer bullshit to a fun, chill game. They could add an achievement for mining out 1,000,000 Netherrack and it wouldn't bother me because it's Minecraft. It's what you do. But this bullshit MP stuff? Nooooope.
    Right? At least the last DLC involved actually cultivating a world, building stuff, and fighting a boss. I plan on boosting this in as little time as possible just to get my 100% back.
  • Posted on 28 August 16 at 04:27
    So who wants to set a lobby for it
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42837,847
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 11:56
    I've heard the 360 achievements are now live. I'm waiting to borrow a disc, so I can't check myself. They've also appeared for One, but aren't yet live.

Now that they're live, I look forward to learning boosting lobby tips from this thread. Hopefully it's easy to fill up a lobby with friends.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,114,361
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 13:11, Edited on 30 August 16 at 13:12 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
    MathGuy42 said:
    I've heard the 360 achievements are now live. I'm waiting to borrow a disc, so I can't check myself. They've also appeared for One, but aren't yet live.

Now that they're live, I look forward to learning boosting lobby tips from this thread. Hopefully it's easy to fill up a lobby with friends.
    apparently you just need a 2nd controller (+3 controllers total for 1 achievement) to boost all 6 achievements. You can start a public match with a guest account, ready up and start when no one has joined. Boosting them took me less than 30 minutes on the x1 after I had discovered all 13 chest locations on Cove.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 13:22
    That's what I like to hear
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42837,847
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 13:57
    Great news! Thanks, Itzz Sh0wt1m3.
  • ssippieessippiee1,164,252
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 13:58
    Well gonna have to finish this again, probably boosting it tonight and be done with it. Also nice to read that people already figured out how the lobby system works :)
    Equip 117 with Weaponized 115
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,622,485
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 13:59
    Thanks Showtime, will make that easier, quick question though .... do you know if you can select sides?

Already arranged to do this with friends and thinking if we can get all of us on one team and the guests on the other it would make the wins quicker
    Also, for the Mine! achievement I assume we could all open the chests and all pop in in the same round?

I realise that you might not know the answers but thought I'd ask just in case.
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,114,361
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 14:01, Edited on 30 August 16 at 14:03 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
    No problem guys.
    TangerineGamer said:
    Thanks Showtime, will make that easier, quick question though .... do you know if you can select sides?

Already arranged to do this with friends and thinking if we can get all of us on one team and the guests on the other it would make the wins quicker
    Also, for the Mine! achievement I assume we could all open the chests and all pop in in the same round?

I realise that you might not know the answers but thought I'd ask just in case.
    1. It is FFA so no way to select sides. It's everyone for themselves. Only one person can win. When there's 2 alive when the match is over, the person having dealt the most damage wins.

Chests can be done in a local match, see my guide for all chest locations on Cove. And yeah, I suppose everyone can get that in the same match.

Also regarding the 3 wins in a row achievement. I was able to do 3 wins without a random joining the pregame lobby in the mean time. However, the game might get busier making it harder to do that achievement with just 1 guest account, so best to get it out of the way ASAP in my opinion.
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,622,485
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 14:30
    Thanks for the response, didn't realise it was FFA but that makes sense.

Saw your guides thanks, was thinking if we all ran around and just opened the same chests it would be easier to get it out of the way
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • ScreensterScreenster478,003
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 15:46
    There's actually a way to kick other players from the game if you are the host. You will ideally want at least 3 controllers for this.
    Simply bring up the player list (cn_back) in the game (pre-match or during match), select the player you want to kick, and press cn_A to vote to kick that player. You will need 3 votes to initiate the kick, unless there are 3 or fewer players in the game. Once the player has been kicked, they can't join your session again, as long as you don't quit out.
    By doing this, it is possible to create a public match and kick everyone who joins while you boost with your guest controllers.
  • SkullFire58SkullFire58154,967
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 18:17
    Can confirm, just got all achievements for 360 and One with three controllers. Took about half an hour each. Another thing I'd like to point out, is that players can join at anytime, but if they join in after the round has started after the 60 second lobby, they will be spectators, so you can still complete whatever you need to in the round without anyone screwing it up. If they join in the lobby, then they will be put in the game so make sure to kick them. Also, the achievements "Hunger Pain" and "Mine!" can both be done on local matches, so get the other four out of the way first then do those.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads