Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

Weird Time Difference on My Completion Time page

• BlackTiboBlackTibo682,286
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 08:32, Edited on 29 August 16 at 08:34 by BlackTibo
    I have some weird time differences on My Completion Time for Xbox One games.

For Batman Arkham Knight, I've played the game 47h44m. This is 1 day, 23h and 44 minutes.
    I've completed 2 DLC
    - Season of Infamy
    - Harley Quinn

The started and completed dates are correct
    - I've started Season of Infamy the same day I've started the base game: 31 July. I've completed it 15 August
    - I've started & completed Harley Quinn DLC yesterday

But the two DLC have "1 day, 23 hours 44 minutes" as Time Difference. They retrieve the whole time I spent on this game.

That's pretty sure I didn't spent this time on Harley Quinn DLC, I've done it in about 30 minutes. And my whole gaming time is 48h now, it was less on 15 August.

I think there might be a bug in this calculation: it retrieves the whole gaming time and not the one between the first and the last DLC achievement. But I do not know if it's that simple since Harley Quinn only has one achievement, time difference is null.

I have the same issue for LEGO Dimensions: I've completed the base game in 1 day and 10 minutes and the same time difference is given for Homer's DLC but the started and completed dates are different (04 oct 15 - 27 jun 16 for base game ; 03 jan 16 - 05 jun 16 for DLC)

For 360 games and DLC, time difference is based on difference between first and last achievement, no doubt about that: for Crackdown, I've completed the base game in 1033 days (so looooooong orb grind) but DLC was started on 08 jul and completed on 09 jul, with a correct time difference of 2h. So this problem only happens for xbox one gaming times.

If you need further details, do not hesitate to ask ;)
  • YoDzYoDz670,913
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 23:22
    perhaps it is something to do with how particular xbox one games count your time played. On GTA 5 it says i have 7 hours played but thats the time played on the save file i last used when i played for my last achievement, I actualy have closer to 200 hours played. Yet on CoD Ghost it shows my actual time played of 450 hours(i love the MP). Every game tracks differently i guess.
    Posted on 30 August 16 at 08:48
    To complete my issue report: I've played a little bit yesterday. Now, my whole gaming time for this game is 2 days, 1 hour and 3 minutes.

For the two DLC, time difference is 2 days, 1 hour and 3 minutes. So, time difference field is only whole gaming time on the game. That's the main issue.

YoDz said:
    perhaps it is something to do with how particular xbox one games count your time played. On GTA 5 it says i have 7 hours played but thats the time played on the save file i last used when i played for my last achievement, I actualy have closer to 200 hours played. Yet on CoD Ghost it shows my actual time played of 450 hours(i love the MP). Every game tracks differently i guess.
    Yes, I understand games track differently time played.
    But in the case I try to explain, time difference should not change once DLC is over.
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 16:48
    Any news?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 October 16 at 06:09, Edited on 25 October 16 at 06:17 by
    Yes this is not TA. The times are taken over, from the stats the Xbox Servers store up for you and so how the Developer created the game mechanics.

For example: NBA 2K17 Prelude, In time did it in 2h 48m but XBL say 3h 12m. TA can't help.
    Twitch & YT: KlikoTV | Twitter: @Klikopedia
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 21:04
    This is being archived in an effort to clean up the bug report forums and this post predates the new 2019/2020 TA site design. If you are still experiencing this bug on the new site, please create a new detailed bug report and it will be logged and looked at.

Thank you.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads