Game Discussion: Mass Effect

Mass Effect Xbox One Patch

• REDZERO UKREDZERO UK412,116
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 10:13
    There was a roughly 650mb patch in the last couple if weeks, I downloaded it on Tuesday but as a result, combat seems to be much improved. The framerate also appears to be more stable throughout. Has anyone else noticed this?
  • JamPound32JamPound321,426,058
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 10:54
    It'll be an update to the emulator, not the game.
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 11:03
    Ok but I played a couple of different Xbox 360 back company games on the same day and didn't get an update. So it's still specific to Mass Effect.
  • Posted on 29 August 16 at 12:50
    Each game seems to get the emulator on an individual basis. Good to hear ME has been improved - I could barely survive the fight against Benezia because of the framerate. Now I need to gt back to the game and do the second and third playthrough...
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 13:32
    I'm about to get to the Benezia fight and I stopped just before because it was so bad. I even downloaded it onto my 360 again but seems like there was no need after all. Anyway hopefully improved but I have only played 20-30 mins after getting the update.
  • Posted on 29 August 16 at 13:35
    Let me know. I switched to Xbox One to stream the game, but decided to stop streaming during that fight.

If you do play on 360, you still get those framedrops.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke450,530
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 13:36
    I got the update too but I haven't been back on the game since prior to the update, I'll have a look later, good to hear that the game runs a bit smoother.
    If it works, it isn't stupid.
    Posted on 29 August 16 at 15:18
    Twinkling82 said:
    Let me know. I switched to Xbox One to stream the game, but decided to stop streaming during that fight.

If you do play on 360, you still get those framedrops.
    To be honest, it's so long since I've played through I couldn't 100% sure but it seemed worse. If it's just the same then I'll stick with the Xbox one as the controller is much more precise.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads