Game Discussion: Earthlock: Festival of Magic

Anvirum Cavern - Fire Blast ++

• MISS DAYUMMISS DAYUM66,575
    Posted on 05 September 16 at 10:18
    Hello everyone I need help with this since I can't continue in the Anvirum Cavern without Fire Blast ++. How do I get Tough Spud and Potent Scorch Sap? My plants are already level 3 but didn't get them. Anyone? redface
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 September 16 at 14:39, Edited on 05 September 16 at 14:39 by
    You need to beat the other bosses first, one in the Franir's lair, north of the scrolload plains in the tower of dhur and the tremel tree in the swamp.
    Posted on 05 September 16 at 15:34
    Har Miggido said:
    You need to beat the other bosses first, one in the Franir's lair, north of the scrolload plains in the tower of dhur and the tremel tree in the swamp.
    I already beat them, matter of fact I beat all bosses including optional ones. As I already mentioned the Fire Blast ++ is needed to continue through the Cavern to melt those ice walls.
  • SchaafySchaafy1,285,692
    Posted on 05 September 16 at 16:24
    I had to level up my plants, specifically the ones giving the spuds and scorch sap, and eventually they will hit "level 4" it will say mutated and you will get a new seed for an upgraded version of the plant. Each plant has 3 stages it goes through, minor, normal, and big. You need the big version of spuds and scorch sap, it can take quite a while to get there though if you haven't been paying attention to the garden.
    Posted on 05 September 16 at 16:41
    Schaafy said:
    I had to level up my plants, specifically the ones giving the spuds and scorch sap, and eventually they will hit "level 4" it will say mutated and you will get a new seed for an upgraded version of the plant. Each plant has 3 stages it goes through, minor, normal, and big. You need the big version of spuds and scorch sap, it can take quite a while to get there though if you haven't been paying attention to the garden.
    clap Thank you. That must be it. Appreciate it.
  • Posted on 10 September 16 at 22:03
    I have also found that the plants can almost immediately spawn a new seed shortly after you acquire a recipe that requires a higher item. I had gained the magnum version of the fire plant after getting the cure sleep recipe while my fire plants were all at level 3.
  • On Phone EmOn Phone Em466,824
    Posted on 18 September 16 at 18:03
    hELLO, IVE been harvesting for the past 3 hours and there is no such thing as a mutated level 4 flower, whats up with that ?? Thanks in advance!"!
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Posted on 12 October 16 at 15:16
    Does anyone know what recipe I need for my Snow grass to mutate to a snow grass magnum and where to find this recipe if there is one
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads