Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 3

The "487/488 roads discovered" club

• Posted on 16 October 16 at 18:54
    TheLastNinja73 said:
    Can I just thank TwiiSteD BeAsT - as the one he circled in Kiewa Valley is exactly the same one I needed!! Cheers!! toast
    No problem! Glad I could help!
  • Posted on 18 October 16 at 06:09
    Going through everyone's pics some helped, some not but I'm sitting at 387 after going through all 7 pages ATM. Think I'm one of the folks that has all the roads filled in and still nogo on the ach drop.
    I guess it's off random driving and racing? Smh
    All this info is helping tho that's fosho
  • shindinggshindingg159,706
    Posted on 18 October 16 at 15:58
    Bi9ode said:
    Wyyvern said:
    Bi9ode said:
    I ve got 2 more yesterday, before Wyyvern pics, none of the 2 were on the images, but its really like Spilner says, I had already drove through them but still there was an almost invisible shade in both that I could manage to see in the map, then just fast travelled to them. 487 now and this last one doesn't exists.
    Can you upload screenshots of those two you found yesterday?
    http://m.imgur.com/wn66rSJ
    http://m.imgur.com/NQ0SLnl

As I said on these 2 there was a little part that doesn't counted as completed, at this point I already had all the 150 signs.
    The second one was the one that I was missing. Thanks man. Appreciate it!!!!
    Shindingg
  • JamesJames53,778
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 05:33
    Well just joined the club can't find that last road they sure didn't make it easy to spot it
  • Posted on 19 October 16 at 16:12
    Took me ages to find my last one, then i looked away from the screen, looked back and it was staring me in the face lol
  • SE7ENDEVILSSE7ENDEVILS161,421
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 16:22
    Convinced this is glitched. Been checking my map for best part of 2 weeks and still nothing
  • Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:27
    I've got one road left to find and I've found these two on my map that both look incomplete. I've driven up and down both of them several times and it still hasn't said anything. Can anyone aducise me if these should be lighting up or if I'm just wasting my time?!

Also, how do I attach the pictures so that I can show you?!
  • Mark MiwurdzMark Miwurdz558,106
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 09:36
    I have 6 or 7 to find and cannot see them.
    Beijing Field Master
  • Blema57Blema57237,235
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 08:01
    Achievement unlocked Turned brightness to 0!
    "French achievements hunter"
  • Chris8875Chris8875694,008
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 12:04
    Doowruc said:
    Found them! dance headspin

here's the locations of my last 2: link hidden

And the secret was? Switching up from 720p to 1080p roll
    The top image of the two was my last road. The dotted line continues longer than you think. Easy to miss. Thanks,so much to everyone in this thread.
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 04:03
    My last one was one of the roads that go under the airport runway
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 17:45
    In Byron Bay my last road is under the cursor: https://1drv.ms/i/s!Al1zkgkvduHlwkOt--eF76k5F6Xi

The two ends were highlighted but the gap didn't look larger enough to be undriven, however, that was the culprit.
  • JaniPhilippiJaniPhilippi336,274
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 17:36
    I found my last road net to the maroondah reservoir below the timber mill
  • bobbert81bobbert81102,800
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 17:36
    I spent so much time looking for that last road (actually the last 3 were all white roads with a tiny spot of dimmer white for me) but there was nothing, NOTHING that even had a hint of detectable gray on my TV. So, I tried the trick of turning the brightness down to zero. Took about 5 seconds to find, it just jumped out at me. Instead of white and very bright gray, it was black and white. It's very frustrating that the game has that soft gradient on the ends of road sections you've traveled. I was missing a tiny spot, but was overlapped by two gradients so it wasn't detectable until that very bright gray became black.
  • Posted on 30 October 16 at 04:36, Edited on 30 October 16 at 04:36 by The Last Flight
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy1,207,121
    Posted on 31 October 16 at 12:06, Edited on 31 October 16 at 12:09 by MushaConvoy
    Convinced this is glitched for me, have visited every road pictured here, scoured the map with 4 sets of eyes for 2 hours, everything is white or red.

Best tip Ive seen hidden away here though is to make use of Drone Mode. While I havent found the road yet, I'm convinced its coloured on the map, but should be visible on the street.

Edit:
    Was too excited to take a photo. Confirmed, road was white on the overhead map, drone showed up a missing grey section. Extra reach-arounds for the champ that suggested to use the drone, sorry I forget who it was.
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • BRGoBlue95BRGoBlue95369,277
  • Posted on 15 November 16 at 14:32
    try switching of all filters and i found mine in WHITE in the city cross overs
    UBR FREEDOM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads