Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Prey Trailer Reveals The History Of TranStar

• Nexus GruntNexus Grunt162,223
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite5,381,548
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 17:08, Edited on 19 October 16 at 17:08 by Dwaggienite
    Philosophical question... is it possible to have a reboot when you've only released 1 game in a series?

Even more philosophical question, can it be counted as reboot if you fully completed Prey 2, then cancelled it?
  • BalarushBalarush2,404,970
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 17:11, Edited on 19 October 16 at 17:38 by Balarush
    Love the art style of the video, very much like what Dead Space did before its arrival.
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • ZaccaZacca528,547
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 17:26
    I was certainly looking forward to prey
    2 but I think this is shaping up to be an interesting universe and I can't wait to play it.
  • deluxnugsdeluxnugs692,418
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:49
    Dwaggienite said:
    Philosophical question... is it possible to have a reboot when you've only released 1 game in a series?

Even more philosophical question, can it be counted as reboot if you fully completed Prey 2, then cancelled it?
    this.
  • TheNeoThreeTheNeoThree671,267
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 22:21
    Dwaggienite said:

This completely...
  • deluxnugsdeluxnugs692,418
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 22:25
    I don't think I'll try this out.
  • Pizza2DaRollPizza2DaRoll252,310
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:40
    I really don't know what to think. Wolfenstein was a great reboot and so was doom. I still go back and watch that PREY 2 trailer, because god damn I wanted that game.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator530,208
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 10:33
    The first Prey was terrible. This is looking interesting.
  • prim4l dre4mprim4l dre4m143,827
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 16:29
    DeviSlator said:
    What!! Loved the first Prey, the gravity puzzles were a ton of fun, and the art/alien design was fantastic. The graphics are a bit dated at this point, but I recently mopped up some achievements and still had a great time with it.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator530,208
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 11:54
    prim4l dre4m said:
    DeviSlator said:
    What!! Loved the first Prey, the gravity puzzles were a ton of fun, and the art/alien design was fantastic. The graphics are a bit dated at this point, but I recently mopped up some achievements and still had a great time with it.
    The gravity puzzles were good. What really annoyed me was the main character. So miserable throughout. Finds out he's basically invincible and has super powers and doesn't care. Whining all the time. I thought it could've been so much better in terms of character development.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads