Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dead Rising 4 Season Pass Detailed

• KBop a dooKBop a doo413,926
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,143,507
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 19:42
    Luckily its a game that comes out near the holidays so I'll have my girl pick it up for me as a gift. Otherwise I'd have waited til a deep sale on the Deluxe edition later next year.
  • KalujoKalujo429,283
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 19:57
    $127.20 Australian dollars for the deluxe edition. Considering Dead Rising 3 was $99.95 & the season pass was $50.00 or $60.00, I'm happy with the price. I just wish it came with the Slicecycle instead of the X-Fists but absolutely looking forward to playing it. dance
  • ronnie42ronnie42491,858
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 20:26
    Sounds awesome. smile
  • TanookifyTanookify474,621
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 20:56
    That "Frank Rising" add on sounds suspiciously like they've taken the time limit that was one of the main features of the last gen Dead Rising games and decided to charge extra for it. angry

I'll reserve judgement until there's more info
  • Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:08
    Dead Rising and Golf, I love it!
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
  • Hyv3riHyv3ri1,705
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:37
    pass, never enjoyed the series except 3e one.
  • Fuzzy ChurroFuzzy Churro534,247
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:38
    I'll wait for more details about the DLC, I'm very suspicious of DR DLC now after DR3's copy and paste boring DLC. The only good one was the arcade remix which wasn't even part of DR3's season pass.
  • PurdsPurds1,386,494
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:44
    Dead rising mini golf!! This should be good haha
  • Posted on 19 October 16 at 21:51
    Yesss! :D
    War...war never changes.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,394,895
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 23:44
    DLC looks way better than 3! Can't wait!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,315
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:11
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
    Dead Rising and Golf, I love it!
    This was pretty much thought too. "What the hell? Mini golf in a zombie game?" followed by "Wait, it's Dead Rising. Of COURSE there's mini golf in a zombie game"
    #mentallypudding
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin164,204
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:14
    Soooo, no complaints about dlc being announced before the game is released? I guess we pick and choose who we get pissed at.
  • KILLSHOT666KILLSHOT666771,396
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:19
    Must buy for me, although only losing on 5 bucks doesn't make it a season pass purchase. For the sake of my wallet I wish other companies would follow. Not complaining, just sayin...
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty960,084
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:50, Edited on 20 October 16 at 00:52 by NawtyCawty
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Soooo, no complaints about dlc being announced before the game is released? I guess we pick and choose who we get pissed at.
    I think we gamers are so used to being ripped off now by withheld content being included in the obligatory 'season pass' that we can't be arsed to care any more lol. Either that or we are all just plain stoopid, me included. It happens with virtually every AAA game now anyways.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:50
    Idiots... but have fun and support this season pass and DLC shit before the game is even out.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 October 16 at 00:59
    ^ Idiots are people who make fun of others for the fact that they get excited for a video game that looks interesting and dlc that looks fun to them; grow up there's no need for name calling.
    50 Shades Of Grey Ain't Got Shit on ME ! ^_^
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,630,315
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 02:03
    Outsider Fenix said:
    I'd like to think people are finally realizing how idiotic it is to be upset that companies know they'll be providing post release support and that they don't have to pay for it before it releases.

Of course this internet so that logical answer isn't the correct one.
    #mentallypudding
  • Posted on 20 October 16 at 02:03
    Can't wait for this!
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka336,074
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 04:09
    Season Pass...part of the reason gaming has lost its flare. facepalm

Season pass would make sense if GTA V charged you for all their updates with a "season pass" that allowed you access for a period of time to download these "add-ons" and you had to re-up. But continually calling it a season pass for a nugget of DLC...at half price or more?! Yeah, I'll keep my money.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads