Game Discussion: Battlefield 1

Multiplayer achievement fix

• Frankies BackFrankies Back1,615,977
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 21:45, Edited on 23 October 16 at 21:45 by Frankies Back
    After playing a lot of operations and switching to conquest IIIDEFAULTIII and i noticed that the achievements started to unlock. We weren't able to get the level up and squad order achievements in operation but they unlocked in conquest.

In order to get the level up achievements to unlock in conquest i had to level up the class twice while playing conquest. It didn't matter what rank they were before. We also did not play any operations in between conquest matches and didn't get off in between leveling up.

So far this has worked for my assault and medic classes. It has also worked for IIIDEFAULTIII sniper class. We are still working on leveling up the other classes to see if it works for all of them.

Edit: IIIDEFAULTIII unlocked his assault achievement after leveling up yesterday then getting on today and leveling up again.

Edit: it seems your best bet for getting the achievement is to do it in one session. If your trying to do this quickly just run around capping flags. Capping flags gives you a lot of xp and that is how me and IIIDEFAULTIII were able to level up the classes quickly.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 16 at 23:01
    This makes no sense... Why post this? It's glitched and completely random. It's the same on ps4. Just wait on a update.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 00:05
    It worked 100% for us so why not share it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 October 16 at 00:26
    Same here glitched achievements in multiplayers, too. Wait to fix and new patch or new update!!!
    Thomas Widurksi
  • Mister SterMister Ster274,208
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 10:11
    I can confirm ranking up twice with a class in one session will get you the achievement. I didn't post a guide or anything due to attitudes like Burials. If your aren't willing to give this a try, then it's your loss. Just saying I'm second to complete BF1 by doing this.
  • ox BlackJack xoox BlackJack xo1,419,922
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 10:15
    currently the achievements glitches in multiplayer are: grades of classes and 25 orders? others? There are already secure solutions in order to increase them or expect a patch to fix? He has already been advised of the DICE this? thank you.
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 12:07, Edited on 23 October 16 at 12:08 by Mister Ster
    Can confirm I also got Decorated the same way. Yeah suppose it wasn't that clear. One session is basically without quiting BF1, which sucks because it crashed on me a few times meaning progress got reset.
  • JamGooodJamGoood249,253
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 14:14
    Will they not just patch it at some point?? Not everyone has the time to play that long without leaving the game
  • GMNGMN491,846
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 14:15
    2 ranks per game session is what cured it for me
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 14:38
    I played on domination without leaving the game starting from the 4% and I finally unlocked the conquest for the 25 team orders.
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 16:05
    I have unlock achiev have for all classes at level 1, and so everything is right. But winning for each class to level 2 for me is at 50% in three classes and for medical and 0% despite the conquest to have all the classes at level 1 unlocked.
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 16:41
    So you,ve only ranked up once with each class in "this session". Rank up again with each, so long as you haven't quite BF1, and they should unlock.
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 21:41
    Holodrone said:
    Mister Ster said:
    I can confirm ranking up twice with a class in one session will get you the achievement.
    Ah, well there is the key phrase missing from Frankies Back's explanation, I was a bit confused.
    IIIDEFAULTIII was able to level up in one session then got the other level in another session and still got the achievement.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 October 16 at 22:39
    Mister Ster said:
    I can confirm ranking up twice with a class in one session will get you the achievement. I didn't post a guide or anything due to attitudes like Burials. If your aren't willing to give this a try, then it's your loss. Just saying I'm second to complete BF1 by doing this.
    Ya some of us have lives and can't sit on a game for hours. It's not a.loss cause I'm not over exaggerating freaking out over achievements that will be fixed in time with a patch. No worries.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • GMNGMN491,846
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 00:45
    AfterTheBurials said:
    Mister Ster said:
    Ya some of us have lives and can't sit on a game for hours. It's not a.loss cause I'm not over exaggerating freaking out over achievements that will be fixed in time with a patch. No worries.
    one hour of conquest is doable, just keep out of vehicles and jump on defending flags to grab kills
  • Was I That BadWas I That Bad1,695,169
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 00:54
    Just to throw a spanner in the works I've had all multiplayer achievements unlock whilst playing operations. Yes that don't unlock when they were supposed to but they did unlock.
    SRobson
  • DJ KOOLAIDEDJ KOOLAIDE1,270,226
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 03:38
    This works. Got everything. Two thumb sticks up from me
  • Nosi90Nosi90108,996
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 08:06
    This works! I combined this with some tips I found on the bf1 reddit and forums. It seems dying whilst getting the rank up notification is also problematic.

I made some guides so people can get quick access to this information. I spent 2 hours on the internet trying to find out what causes the glitch and how to prevent it from happening. The guides are getting mixed feedback one is +6 and the other -5. It's sad not all members appreciate this. Sure if you wait a few weeks it will be patched, I was just trying to help people find out how to increase the chances of getting these achievements right now.
  • JamGooodJamGoood249,253
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 08:23
    I've read that there is servery maintenance and an update this morning. Hopefully it sorts the achievement tracking
  • HellCreeper666HellCreeper6661,166,116
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 08:43
    JamGood said:
    I've read that there is servery maintenance and an update this morning. Hopefully it sorts the achievement tracking
    That would be great! Thanx for the update toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads