Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth

Happy Halloween Event from 25/10/16 to 31/10/16

• JCDRANZERJCDRANZER1,337,864
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 08:47
    Halloween is around the corner! To celebrate it we are bringing this special event for you!

■ Time: From Oct.25th, 2016 00:00:00 to Oct.31st, 2016 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Event I: Collect Halloween Cards For Great Rewards

■ Details:

During the event period, you can collect the following 5 Pumpkin cards and exchange them for great rewards. The 5 cards are Pumpkin of Joy, Pumpkin of Mischief, Pumpkin of Trick, Pumpkin of Banquet and Pumpkin of Refreshments.

You can manually exchange them for the following cards through Mission > Card Collection:

Pumpkin of Joy + Pumpkin of Mischief + Pumpkin of Trick = Hydra
    Pumpkin of Joy + Pumpkin of Trick + Pumpkin of Refreshments = Fire Drake
    Pumpkin of Mischief + Pumpkin of Banquet + Pumpkin of Refreshments = Astrea
    Pumpkin of Joy + Pumpkin of Mischief + Pumpkin of Trick + Pumpkin of Banquet + Pumpkin of Refreshments = Easter Bunny

The 5 cards be can obtained from the following ways:

Pumpkin of Joy can be obtained from Starter Pack;
    Pumpkin of Mischief can be obtained from Maze;
    Pumpkin of Trick can be obtained from Thief;
    Pumpkin of Banquet can be obtained from Magic Ticket;
    Pumpkin of Refreshments can be obtained by enhancing any 5-Star cards to Level 10.
    ■ Note:

The rewards can be claimed MULTIPLE TIMES.
    By collecting a set of the 5 Pumpkin cards you can claim all the 4 rewards.
    The 5-Star cards that have already been enhanced to Level 10 before this event will not be counted.

■ Event II: Login to Win Magic Ticket

■ Details:

During the event period, each day you’ll get Magic Ticket * 2 upon login!

■ Event III: Halloween Special Pack

■ Details:

During the event period there will be a Halloween Special Pack in the store. By opening it you’ll get either one 4-Star or 5-Star card.

■ Note:

The price of the pack is 1,000 Crystals.
    The chance to get 5-Star card is 20%.
    You’ll also have a 10% chance to get the 5 Pumpkin cards from this pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the Pumpkin of Joy after 23 Starter Packs and I got the Pumpkin of Banquet after 4 magic tickets.

I only really want the Fire Drake and Easter Bunny. I really hope the drop rate for Pumpkin of Mischief and Pumpkin of Trick are not bad for this event. I never got the Foxy Huntress after fighting close to 250 thieves in the previous event, I ask the devs to please be generous.
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,677,663
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 09:44
    I'm curious as to what's in the Halloween Special Pack. Anyone feeling brave? lol
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip4,661,285
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 09:47
    MemoriesOfFinal said:
    I'm curious as to what's in the Halloween Special Pack. Anyone feeling brave? lol
    Bought one and got the Easter Bunny.
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 10:01
    Nice, I ended up buying one after seeing that and got a Blade Queen. cool
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER1,337,864
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 10:29
    MemoriesOfFinal said:
    I was about to ask what other cards you got but then I remembered that you only get 1 card from the pack and then there is a 1 in 10 chance of you getting the 5 pumpkin cards.

Nice on getting the Blade Queen but I'm kinda scared about asking you whether it was a unique card or not.roll
  • AFreakinCabbag3AFreakinCabbag31,980,577
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 10:52
    Looks like a good chance to finally get my hands on a Fire Drake. Hopefully thieves are nice for once.
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 11:08
    JCDRANZER said:
    MemoriesOfFinal said:
    I was about to ask what other cards you got but then I remembered that you only get 1 card from the pack and then there is a 1 in 10 chance of you getting the 5 pumpkin cards.

Nice on getting the Blade Queen but I'm kinda scared about asking you whether it was a unique card or not.roll
    It was unique. I'm up to 210 cards with no achievement
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,485,992
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 12:11
    Oh boy! More chances to waste crystals and tickets. Not spending crystals, but will probably use all 30 tickets I have to get nothing...
    This space for rent.
  • izret102izret1022,380,469
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 12:14
    21 Starter Packs
    11 Magic Tickets
    Put a Banshee up to level 10

Just need the thief and tower drops.... Fingers crossed.
    www.rfgeneration.com
  • Just a GuessJust a Guess338,638
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 12:47
    21 starter packs gave me the pumpkin, too.
    All my magic tickets used - nothing.
    Nothing from towers today.
    I can't remember getting a good card from the thief.

1000 crystals - are you kidding me??? for just a 1-in-10 chance to get a pumpkin card, and it probably won't be the one you need. So, 10,000 crystals gives you odds-on likely to get 1 pumpkin card. 50,000 crystals gives you odds on to get all 5 pumpkin cards. 40,000 crystals costs $400.00 Hah! Hahahahahaha
  • AwooAwoo2,210,724
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 13:18
    1000 crystals for a CHANCE at a 5-star that you probably already have is quite a joke, I don't see how anyone with a brain could justify that purchase.

21 starter packs for Pumpkin of Joy. Seems to be a guaranteed pull at 21?
    2 (!) magic tickets out of my stash of 61 for Pumpkin of Banquet.
    Leveled a spare Leviathan for Pumpkin of Refreshments
    Nothing from towers or thieves yet, and if these cards are anywhere near as rare as the ones in the last event, these two pumpkins are going to be what will keep me from getting a bunny.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • MonokonaMonokona546,530
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 13:51
    Is the only way to obtain more magic tickets via Daily Bonus? If so I'm doomed, spent all my 11 tickets and got nothing
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev2,950,417
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 13:53
    Maybe I'll bite buying two crystal packs because I'm stupid. laughcry
  • PolyMoosPolyMoos739,347
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 15:50
    Just a Guess said:
    1000 crystals - are you kidding me??? for just a 1-in-10 chance to get a pumpkin card, and it probably won't be the one you need. So, 10,000 crystals gives you odds-on likely to get 1 pumpkin card. 50,000 crystals gives you odds on to get all 5 pumpkin cards. 40,000 crystals costs $400.00 Hah! Hahahahahaha
    Hmm, I read this as a 10% chance to get ALL five of them. That sounds more reasonable but I guess we won't know for sure until someone actually buys the pack and gets them all or a single one.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,797,959
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 15:52
    I didn't get any magic tickets for a daily login bonus today. I guess I logged in before the event started, pretty lame.
  • HabitualNewtHabitualNewt274,346
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 16:42
    Looks like a big strike out, ive never received anything good from Towers/ Thieves (even Legendary) in a LONG time.
  • Fastest SlugFastest Slug1,117,216
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 16:56
    Can anyone post a deck that will quickly take out thieves?
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 16:57
    PolyMoos said:
    Just a Guess said:
    Hmm, I read this as a 10% chance to get ALL five of them. That sounds more reasonable but I guess we won't know for sure until someone actually buys the pack and gets them all or a single one.
    Well, that would be more reasonable, and I guess it can be interpreted that way, but still it could take a lot of crystals to get that extraodinary pack. The non-pumpkin packs definitely do only have one card in them - lol, I tested it, fool that I am (got a 4-star Ganesha, which I already have).
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev2,950,417
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 17:16
    Bought two packs. Got a Azara and Rain Summoner
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 17:27
    Fastest Slug said:
    Can anyone post a deck that will quickly take out thieves?
    See the Mystery Tower thread from today for a couple of ideas ...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads