Game Discussion: Dante's Inferno

Trials of St. Lucia --- Help me! - Thread^^

• Rental 360Rental 360260,381
    Posted on 13 April 11 at 17:29
    Hi there!
    I need like 5 more Trial in SP of the DLC "Trials of St. Lucia" and I´m about to quit playing Xbox cause it just get on my nerves...

Because there can´t be a usual walkthrough or guide I make this thread, so everybody can list the trial where they stuck an get tips and tricks from other, who already did these...

My bad one:
    Must be Nr. 22 (descent into hell or sth. like that ---> I don´t own the englih version)

Last Arena (there are 3 waves built the same way). 2 minutes left and you have to kill 3 waves of different enemies...the first one is not that hard, but the second one I can´t finish (heavy enemies who use shields and run towards you)

I have no f****** clue about this. It´s not like "hey, give this shit another try" it´s more like "Wtf?"

If someone has a great hint or something...please help me!
  • Rental 360Rental 360260,381
    Posted on 29 April 11 at 19:57
    One more left...100 waves...pff...easy^^
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 May 11 at 23:45
    i got a tip- never buy EA games again. thats what i said after trying to do this and giving up. i hate them
  • rubber1rubber1258,638
    Posted on 21 June 11 at 03:29
    lookin for someone to do the 2 player trials with just message me rubber1
  • AnubsethAnubseth1,119,527
    Posted on 01 July 11 at 14:32
    The greates problem is the need of online 2nd player. I am stuck with the MT because no1 is willing to lose like an 1 hour per trial. Was it too difficult to do a offline multiplayer for trials?
  • slipintoniteslipintonite561,633
    Posted on 11 June 13 at 16:58
    i still need help with the 2 player trials too!
    des cendres, renées
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads