Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Anarchy Reigns Teaser Trailer

• Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:01, Edited on 28 January 11 at 17:01 by Badly Worn Toy
    Very shiny, disappointed its only a teaser though :(
    [12:37:41] drabik: Nobody can insult BWT. He's un-insultable.
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,732,798
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:06
    Yeah, I would've liked to see more.

Even though the teaser didn't show much and the screens yesterday didn't really appeal to me and this game is largely multiplayer, I'll probably get it on the strength of the Platinum brand alone. Their games have always been quality, in my opinion, and I'm sure this one will be as well!
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:09
    don't forget Bayonetta was Platinum games too
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:14
    Looks great! When I read chainsword I was expecting something like Ivy from Soul Calibur's weapon. This looks even better.

OT: Am I the only one that loves the guy's voice that says PEGI 18? Almost makes me wish we had that system in the states instead of ESRB
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:49, Edited on 28 January 11 at 17:49 by Jyejitsu
    The chainsword is shiny ;3
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:54
    Mad World in 1080p
    The King is in the building!
  • DaShAgDaShAg254,104
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 17:56
    I have no doubt this is gonna be awesome
  • burnthelambburnthelamb453,188
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 18:59
    Meh
    He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin573,077
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 19:00
    Jack in Colour: :(
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 19:25
    Matrarch said:
    Yeah, I would've liked to see more.

Even though the teaser didn't show much and the screens yesterday didn't really appeal to me and this game is largely multiplayer, I'll probably get it on the strength of the Platinum brand alone. Their games have always been quality, in my opinion, and I'm sure this one will be as well!
    This for me. Platinum Games are quickly establishing themselves as one of the best developers in the market.
  • Danny Dubs 86Danny Dubs 862,349,953
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 20:01
    TheEpicPandemic said:
    This for me. Platinum Games are quickly establishing themselves as one of the best developers in the market.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Bayonetta is one of my favorite games of all time, and Vanquish is surprisingly original and fun. MadWorld was pretty disappointing, but it definitely had its moments.

I'll buy anything Platinum Games produces at release, at least until I'm thoroughly disappointed by one.
  • StAtiX420StAtiX420222,164
    Posted on 28 January 11 at 20:47
    looks like its attached to his arm. anybody remember the arcade game Time Killers? reminds me of that, was pretty cool could dissmember people and still fight with missing limbs.
  • Posted on 28 January 11 at 21:05
    First day purchase for me most likely, Vanquish and Bayonetta are both amazing so keeping fingers crossed for this to complete the hat trick
  • Posted on 29 January 11 at 01:45
    how can you guys say first day purchase when its just a teaser that shows absolutely nothing?
  • JoshnormJoshnorm436,048
    Posted on 29 January 11 at 01:48
    xI AUGUSTINE Ix said:
    how can you guys say first day purchase when its just a teaser that shows absolutely nothing?
    Well I am not in that boat....but it could be due to the track record. Madworld was good times, Bayonetta was amazing, Vanquish was strong.

So sure I can see people saying day 1 buy
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,732,798
    Posted on 29 January 11 at 02:00
    I never said first day purchase. :) I will likely purchase it based on the pedigree, though. In fact, I own all the Platinum Games titles released thus far (except the DS one) and haven't bought any of them at release. Did buy them all new, though.
  • Posted on 29 January 11 at 11:56
    So it's got the ass from Bayonetta, the sword... thing... from Mad World, and I wonder what part of Vanquish we'll see. Super cool knee slides?
    My post consists of 60% sardonicism, 30% sarcasm, 10% truth and 100% coolest person ever.
  • MyupyonMyupyon209,033
    Posted on 29 January 11 at 13:53
    Richard Bastion said:
    So it's got the ass from Bayonetta, the sword... thing... from Mad World, and I wonder what part of Vanquish we'll see. Super cool knee slides?
    would be cool to have all three in there, even though they're all from their own worlds.
  • Posted on 29 January 11 at 16:02
    Wow..that looked pretty sweet!
    Only a real man will shed tears for his fallen comrades...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads