Treyarch, a few members of the Microsoft team, and a whole heap of fans had a great time yesterday with all things http://www.trueachievements.com/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-....htm
at Gamescom. For those who weren't physically there, we had the choice to watch the conference via our Xbox 360 Consoles or via the web. Unfortunately, not everyone would've been available when the conference was taking over the world. If you missed out on all the Black Ops II
action yesterday, then never fear, as Treyarch have released the full conference via YouTube with handy links to quickly get to parts of the event you are most interested in seeing.
Here's a list of the highlights included in the conference. Clicking the links will take you to YouTube but at the point you have just selected, the same goes for the links in the actual description of the video too.
- Skip directly to the live stream 18:32
- Treyarch Studio Head Mark Lamia introduces Black Ops 2 Multiplayer23:16
- Mike "Hastro" Rufail talks eSports and introduces the pro players featured on the live stream26:10
- Game 1 (Team Deathmatch on Cargo)20:44
- David Vonderhaar and Mike "Hastro" Rufail go in-depth on the new features in Black Ops 2 Multiplayer42:34
- Game 2 (Multi-Team Team Death Match on Turbine)1:03:02
- Game 3 (Hardpoint on Cargo)1:11:37
- Game 4 (Domination on Aftermath)
Check out the video as AceyBongos and Major Nelson flawlessly
keep us entertained and informed:
Joke aside, Larry & Graham did a good job, but not as good a job as some of the players did during their matches. The conference was great to watch and all the new upcoming features look great. How do you guys feel about the multiplayer so far? Let us know in the comments below!
Be sure to check out all the coverage for Call of Duty: Black Ops II
so far, right here
. The game is all set for release on November 13th.