Ashes Cricket 2013 Announced

Ashes Cricket 2013 Announced

How's thaaaaaaat?

Written by DaveKinetic on 26 September 12 at 17:22

The fiercest rivalry in test cricket will return in 2013, when England and Australia compete for the Ashes in a unique double header series that will take place in England, and then a few months later in Australia.

To mark the occasion, 505 Games have announced that Ashes Cricket 2013 is currently being developed by Melbourne-based Trickstar Games, the same developers that brought us International Cricket 2010 - and will include the exclusive licenses for both The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Cricket Australia (CA).

Due for release next summer on home consoles and PC, ASHES CRICKET 2013, will be the ultimate companion to the live action across the year. Other game modes will reflect all the nuances of the international game across its many formats whilst truly capturing the passion and excitement of live matches. National rivalries, venues and player personalities are perfectly captured in the most advanced simulation of the sport yet, as participants fight for the pride of their nation in either solo play or with up to three friends in local multiplayer matches or take on the world online.
External image

External image


No release date has currently been announced, but you can expect to see Ashes Cricket 2013 in stores around July 2013 when the Ashes Series begins.
AuthorMessage
sm182
455,060
sm182 - XB1 versions of Max / Halo Spartan Ops FREE on xbox.com:
Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.18% (Includes owned DLC) - 93 more achievements required to reach 98%301 completed games(Includes owned DLC)983 posts
Last post: 16 Jul at 21:36
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:31
...and expect it to be PAL only again.
Blue n Gold Eel - Anyone getting/got MotoGP 14 and want to do the online?
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.8302Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 55 more achievements required to reach 97%648 posts
Last post: 18 Jul at 04:52
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:31
Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.
eels in 2012
TTDog666
157,065
TTDog666 - Back to Rapture for me!
157,065 TrueAchievement Points149 posts
Last post: 08 Jul at 20:49
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:34
Blue n Gold Eel said:Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.Thats why people love video games... to play out fantasies that would never happen in the real world.
Tantric Monkeys - Playing BLOPS on the PS3 as there rubbish gamers compared to Xbox
132,931 TrueAchievement Points291 posts
Last post: 06 Aug 13 at 07:25
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:51
TTDog666 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.Thats why people love video games... to play out fantasies that would never happen in the real world.laughlaughlaugh


They need to include domestic cricket, maybe a be a pro type game mode. Start in county reserves and try and work your way up to test cricket. Have auto fielding for your character unless you get a chance for a catch and you could select to be a batsman, bowler or all rounder and the game sims whilst your not in action. Could finally make it worth having test matches in it as generally in the tests i've been finished in under one day which never happens
Gam3r xUSAx
193,006
Gam3r xUSAx - Goodbye Xbox.  Thanks for all the great memories!
Donated to TrueAchievements.comRegistered on 18 February 2009 (Year 1 - alpha)532 posts
Last post: 25 Aug 13 at 05:44
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:51
They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...
RON PAUL 2012
TwiiSteD BeAsT - http://twiistedbeast.wordpress.com/
104,144 TrueAchievement Points21 posts
Last post: 12 Nov 13 at 12:11
Posted on 26 September 12 at 17:58
Tantric Monkeys said:TTDog666 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.Thats why people love video games... to play out fantasies that would never happen in the real world.laughlaughlaugh


They need to include domestic cricket, maybe a be a pro type game mode. Start in county reserves and try and work your way up to test cricket. Have auto fielding for your character unless you get a chance for a catch and you could select to be a batsman, bowler or all rounder and the game sims whilst your not in action. Could finally make it worth having test matches in it as generally in the tests i've been finished in under one day which never happens
A pro type game mode you say? That could seriously be the best idea I've heard. I actually want this to happen.
Shinwasha
259,403
Shinwasha - Supporting Coach Swinney
259,403 TrueAchievement Points114 completed games(Includes owned DLC)884 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 17:32
Posted on 26 September 12 at 18:56
Gam3r xUSAx said:They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...I second that. And they are expensive.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
Kaiser679
106,790
Kaiser679 - Sooo... Battlefield: Hardline and Rainbow Six: Seige... what's the difference? Lol
106,790 TrueAchievement Points173 posts
Last post: 23 Jun at 13:31
Posted on 26 September 12 at 19:29
Cricket.... as a videogame? I'm pretty sure I'm already falling asleep of boredom just hearing about it.
Blue n Gold Eel - Anyone getting/got MotoGP 14 and want to do the online?
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.8302Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 55 more achievements required to reach 97%648 posts
Last post: 18 Jul at 04:52
Posted on 26 September 12 at 20:05
TTDog666 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.Thats why people love video games... to play out fantasies that would never happen in the real world.You win an ashes series and you forget who held them for the previous 20yrs shock

Q) What would you get if you put an Englishman, Pakastani & a South African together in a room?

A) An English cricket team of course laugh

I just hope they use some imagimation when it comes to the achievements, because the previous 2 games had identical achievements that were too easy to obtain.
eels in 2012
Blue n Gold Eel - Anyone getting/got MotoGP 14 and want to do the online?
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.8302Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 55 more achievements required to reach 97%648 posts
Last post: 18 Jul at 04:52
Posted on 26 September 12 at 20:18
Shinwasha said:Gam3r xUSAx said:They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...I second that. And they are expensive.Americans facepalm
eels in 2012
xZx Moose 74
91,230
xZx Moose 74 - 100K by years end?  Let's do it!
91,230 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.3535186 posts
Last post: 09 Jul at 20:28
Posted on 26 September 12 at 21:17
Blue n Gold Eel said:Shinwasha said:Gam3r xUSAx said:They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...I second that. And they are expensive.Americans facepalmHey now, don't lumps us all in the same boat. I'm jealous we never get a cricket game (or rugby) in the states. Just ignore my fellow american, they get confused enough watching hockey.
Blue n Gold Eel - Anyone getting/got MotoGP 14 and want to do the online?
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.8302Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.54% (Includes owned DLC) - 55 more achievements required to reach 97%648 posts
Last post: 18 Jul at 04:52
Posted on 26 September 12 at 22:04
xZx Moose 74 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Shinwasha said:Gam3r xUSAx said:They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...I second that. And they are expensive.Americans facepalmHey now, don't lumps us all in the same boat. I'm jealous we never get a cricket game (or rugby) in the states. Just ignore my fellow american, they get confused enough watching hockey.You sound intelligent are you sure you're American? just joking smile

Its nice to see Americans acknowledging there's a world outside of the US.

When it comes to games like this and say the Nascar games (there only NTSC) why cant they just make them region free, i mean surely it would'nt cost anymore.
eels in 2012
Sgt Malarkey Br - Invasion is killing me
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9394Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.20% (Includes owned DLC) - 48 more achievements required to reach 99%3,453 posts
Last post: 20 Jul at 17:33
Posted on 26 September 12 at 22:45
Heheheh might get just to play this game !!!
jacky rooster
422,799
jacky rooster - Dry July :(
TrueAchievements ModeratorTrueAchievements Pro user1,789 posts
Last post: Today at 08:50
Posted on 27 September 12 at 00:46
TTDog666 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Hitting the poms for sixes all day with warner sounds good to me.Thats why people love video games... to play out fantasies that would never happen in the real world.didnt watch much cricket in the last 3 decades i take it?
LockieF
97,264
LockieF
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5293Achievement Completion Percentage: 72.79% (Includes owned DLC) - 10 more achievements required to reach 73%194 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 02:22
Posted on 27 September 12 at 00:56
Kaiser679 said:Cricket.... as a videogame? I'm pretty sure I'm already falling asleep of boredom just hearing about it.Actually cricket naps are the best naps - you fall asleep on the couch watching it and wake up an hour later and they're still playing. :)
Shinwasha
259,403
Shinwasha - Supporting Coach Swinney
259,403 TrueAchievement Points114 completed games(Includes owned DLC)884 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 17:32
Posted on 27 September 12 at 02:22
Blue n Gold Eel said:xZx Moose 74 said:Blue n Gold Eel said:Shinwasha said:Gam3r xUSAx said:They sure are wrapping drink coasters strange nowadays...I second that. And they are expensive.Americans facepalmHey now, don't lumps us all in the same boat. I'm jealous we never get a cricket game (or rugby) in the states. Just ignore my fellow american, they get confused enough watching hockey.You sound intelligent are you sure you're American? just joking smile

Its nice to see Americans acknowledging there's a world outside of the US.

When it comes to games like this and say the Nascar games (there only NTSC) why cant they just make them region free, i mean surely it would'nt cost anymore.
I'm into rugby, but cricket is just bizarre. When one game can last 100 hours I lose interest.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
LockieF
97,264
LockieF
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5293Achievement Completion Percentage: 72.79% (Includes owned DLC) - 10 more achievements required to reach 73%194 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 02:22
Posted on 27 September 12 at 03:50
Shinwasha said:I'm into rugby, but cricket is just bizarre. When one game can last 100 hours I lose interest.That's quite an exaggeration. Matches can last up to only a meager 45 hours. :P
Posting from sunny Australia.
MH The Rockstar - RIP JDogRockstar - we'll meet again someday.
TrueAchievements Pro user2,775 posts
Last post: 11 Jul at 15:50
Posted on 27 September 12 at 05:27
That would be a shame if it is PAL only. I would love to give this a go over here in Canada.
Ha ha, Charade you are!
ROGUE 1992
486,816
ROGUE 1992 - Getting really tired of your shit!
486,816 TrueAchievement Points219 completed games(Includes owned DLC)1,053 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 08:49
Posted on 27 September 12 at 06:57
Lillee's pounding down like a machine Pascoe's making divots in the green Marshy's taking wickets Hooksey's clearing pickets And the Chappells' eyes have got that killer gleam Mr Walker's playing havoc with the bats Redpath, it's good to see you back Lairdie's making runs Dougie's chewing gum and Gilmour's wielding willow like an axe

C'mon Aussie c'mon c'mon C'mon Aussie c'mon c'mon C'mon Aussie c'mon c'mon C'mon Aussie c'mon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6mWgioXyA&feature=youtu...

Enough said !!!
Arsenal till I die!!