The Walking Dead Season Finale Trailer

The Walking Dead Season Finale Trailer

For Clementine

Written by Mark Delaney (N0T PENNYS B0AT) on 20 November 12 at 09:48 | Credit to T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ

No matter the choices you've made, the lives you've sacrificed, or the bonds you've broken on your journey, this Wednesday it ends. The fifth and final episode to The Walking Dead is going to be released, the last chapter will unfold, and no one will be the same. If you've been following the story thus far, you probably don't need any tense trailers to excite you even more, but this one will do that anyway.



"No Time Left" releases tomorrow, November 21st for 400 MSP.
AuthorMessage
takuto neko
162,723
takuto neko
125 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievement Site Rank: 31,984 out of 309,0461,665 posts
Last post: 16 Jul 15 at 15:51
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:04
I'm kinda sad this series is coming to an end but on the other hand it has lots of replay so it can feel like a new game. Really looking forward to the last instalment of this fine series.
Greasychipbutty
221,704 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.5395119 posts
Last post: 05 Feb at 10:39
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:06
Plus there's strong rumours of a 'Season 2' in the making :o)
http://countdownimages.org/cdwn/0_23u_IMG1104.png
T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ
93,099 TrueAchievement Points16 completed games(Includes owned DLC)149 posts
Last post: 22 Feb 14 at 00:54
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:16
Everybody! Season 2 IS coming, why would it be a Season Finale? AND TellTale have already announced there will be a Season 2.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:43
YAY one more DAY!

What a week, this and Hitman, i am going to be busy on the console this week
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin L
Toboloco
166,339
Toboloco
166,339 TrueAchievement Points23 posts
Last post: 10 Jan 13 at 13:05
Posted on 20 November 12 at 11:47
Can't wait! =D
NBA 2k13 > fifa 13
wes coasn
404,206
wes coasn
404,206 TrueAchievement Points1,067 posts
Last post: 24 Feb at 18:33
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:16
I'm solo now so I wonder how it plays out.
ALI G 008
154,014
ALI G 008
154,015 TrueAchievement Points139 posts
Last post: 20 Sep 15 at 23:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:22
Do you guys reckon they will Put out a complete edition for this? i would love to play it but would rather just buy them all in one bundle?
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
The Manic Moose
Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.45% (Includes owned DLC) - 49 more achievements required to reach 97%210 completed games(Includes owned DLC)333 posts
Last post: 25 Mar at 22:18
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:25
Going to be great.
Christian Gamers - Join the bandwagon.
BLAZE VII
372,499
BLAZE VII
142 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievements Pro user294 posts
Last post: 23 May at 07:47
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:07
This will end with an explosion!
www.x360a.org > JuSt BLaZe
Toa TAK
175,092
Toa TAK
175,092 TrueAchievement Points166 posts
Last post: 03 May at 16:06
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:10
I know this will be great.
Linkus2323
282,941
Linkus2323
49 completed games(Includes owned DLC)282,941 TrueAchievement Points104 posts
Last post: 23 May at 20:58
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:13
ALI G 008 said:Do you guys reckon they will Put out a complete edition for this? i would love to play it but would rather just buy them all in one bundle?They're releasing the entire season on disc on December 4th! :D
-Linkus-
M1l3n4
129,926
M1l3n4
Achievement Completion Percentage: 94.07% (Includes owned DLC) - 36 more achievements required to reach 95%68 completed games(Includes owned DLC)6 posts
Last post: 13 Dec 12 at 14:15
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:10
Linkus2323 said:ALI G 008 said:Do you guys reckon they will Put out a complete edition for this? i would love to play it but would rather just buy them all in one bundle?They're releasing the entire season on disc on December 4th! :DDecember 4th? Nice! Just in time to gift it around :P
alklein92201
328,475
alklein92201
Achievement Completion Percentage: 42.96% (Includes owned DLC) - 11 more achievements required to reach 43%TrueAchievement Site Rank: 5,825 out of 309,04610,134 posts
Last post: Today at 02:23
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:30
"I will do whatever it takes to protect Clementine"

So you aren't going to let me kill her on my bad run through? That's sorta protecting her... making sure she doesn't become a walker.
Beachem
199,102
Beachem
Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.40% (Includes owned DLC) - 52 more achievements required to reach 78%188 completed games(Includes owned DLC)6,319 posts
Last post: 16 Mar at 23:21
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:52
So pumped for this! Best arcade game hands down. It's crazy how much I have got attached to the characters and story.
Jump right out of a creek!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
TrueAchievements NewshoundTrueAchievements News Assistant Manager7,411 posts
Last post: Today at 04:17
Posted on 20 November 12 at 15:07
T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ said:Everybody! Season 2 IS coming, why would it be a Season Finale? AND TellTale have already announced there will be a Season 2.All they've said so far is that they're considering doing another season. It definitely isn't yet official.
@N0TPENNYSB0AT
k0rruptiD
138,029
k0rruptiD
138,029 TrueAchievement Points24 completed games(Includes owned DLC)409 posts
Last post: 28 Apr 14 at 02:43
Posted on 20 November 12 at 16:19
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ said:Everybody! Season 2 IS coming, why would it be a Season Finale? AND TellTale have already announced there will be a Season 2.All they've said so far is that they're considering doing another season. It definitely isn't yet official.besides the fact that the developers themselves confirmed it.
"We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free." Bill Hicks
N0T PENNYS B0AT
TrueAchievements NewshoundTrueAchievements News Assistant Manager7,411 posts
Last post: Today at 04:17
Posted on 20 November 12 at 16:29
k0rruptiD said:N0T PENNYS B0AT said:T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ said:Everybody! Season 2 IS coming, why would it be a Season Finale? AND TellTale have already announced there will be a Season 2.All they've said so far is that they're considering doing another season. It definitely isn't yet official.besides the fact that the developers themselves confirmed it.When?
@N0TPENNYSB0AT
CrankyBauer24
106,205
CrankyBauer24
106,205 TrueAchievement Points1,504 posts
Last post: 07 Nov 15 at 17:48
Posted on 20 November 12 at 17:17
mitchcraft1980 said:YAY one more DAY!

What a week, this and Hitman, i am going to be busy on the console this week
I just got Hitman an hour a go and its friggin awesome as i expected , and tomorrow Walking Dead . Going to be a fun gaming week . To those who buy Hitman , happy hunting smile
C0oK13 MoNsTa
155,598
C0oK13 MoNsTa
155,598 TrueAchievement Points271 posts
Last post: 13 Aug 14 at 13:10
Posted on 20 November 12 at 18:06
Telltale said the entire office was in tears after playing it. I dont wanna cry :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.