Amazon UK Black Friday Deals Nov. 20th [UPDATED]

Amazon UK Black Friday Deals Nov. 20th [UPDATED]

The offers continue

Written by Rebecca Smith (punkyliar) on 20 November 12 at 09:46

Amazon's Black Friday Lightning Deals continue in the UK today. Having started yesterday, the deals will continue through until November 25th.

For those of you who are unsure of how the deals work, the deals are available for two hours, or until all of the items have been claimed. Once claiming an item at the Lightning Deal price, the item becomes available in your Shopping Basket at that price for only 15 minutes. The order must be completed within those 15 minutes, or the discount will expire. The price will then be shown as the ordinary everyday Amazon price.

There are nine Lightning deals in the PC & Video Games category today, as well as four relistings. All times are GMT:

9:00 AM: Rocksmith - £47.99 - £29.99
9:00 AM: This offer is for Rocksmith for the PS3
9:00 AM: This offer is for Rocksmith for the PC
1:15 PM: Roxio Game Capture HD Pro for the Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii - £117.62 - £77.99
2:00 PM: Just Dance: Disney Party - £22.97 - £15.99 (waitlist only)
2:00 PM: This offer is for Just Dance: Disney Party for the Wii
2:00 PM: Just Dance 4 - £27.99 - £19.99 (waitlist only)
2:00 PM: This offer is for Just Dance 4 for the Wii
2:00 PM: This offer is for Just Dance 4 for the PS3
2:00 PM: This offer is for Wii console with Wii Sports, Wii Party and one select title to the value of £15

We will keep the page updated once the deals become available.
AuthorMessage
minus15T
288,443
minus15T
288,443 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 7,459 out of 300,092240 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 13 at 16:08
Posted on 20 November 12 at 09:53
Dammit! Missed rocksmith, that's the cheapest I have seen it!
Arron114
487,515
Arron114
487,515 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 1,483 out of 300,092529 posts
Last post: 22 Jan at 15:37
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:03
minus15T said:Dammit! Missed rocksmith, that's the cheapest I have seen it!Its still available, go go go go go
minus15T
288,443
minus15T
288,443 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 7,459 out of 300,092240 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 13 at 16:08
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:13
Arron114 said:minus15T said:Dammit! Missed rocksmith, that's the cheapest I have seen it!Its still available, go go go go gogot it, thanks, I searched for rocksnith on my amazon app, and it was displayed at full price untill I went to the product page, then it showed the deal price, cheers dude
punkyliar
80,688
punkyliar
TrueAchievements News ManagerTrueAchievements Pro user23,153 posts
Last post: Today at 15:15
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:15
minus15T said:Arron114 said:minus15T said:Dammit! Missed rocksmith, that's the cheapest I have seen it!Its still available, go go go go gogot it, thanks, I searched for rocksnith on my amazon app, and it was displayed at full price untill I went to the product page, then it showed the deal price, cheers dudeThey're displaying full price for some games on the product page and it remains at that price until you actually go through checkout, at which point they add a promotional voucher to remove the difference. That nearly fooled me yesterday.
Chr1sOfTheDe4d
67,917 TrueAchievement Points81 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 13 at 16:34
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:18
You can still get Rocksmith mate i di about haf hour ago
Plum Noodles
133,648
Plum Noodles
64 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Donated to TrueAchievements.com29 posts
Last post: 19 Jan at 17:59
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:21
Damnit, I've been thinking about getting the Roxio screen capture for months and now this has cinched it for me! They must have known it was in my Wishlist. :P
Pixel Smash 93
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0159Achievement Completion Percentage: 82.83% (Includes owned DLC) - 9 more achievements required to reach 83%617 posts
Last post: 21 Jun 14 at 17:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:37, Edited on 20 November 12 at 10:38 by Pixel Smash 93
Plum Noodles said:Damnit, I've been thinking about getting the Roxio screen capture for months and now this has cinched it for me! They must have known it was in my Wishlist. :PI'm also looking at the Roxio. I have had the older one for some time now.

Do be warned if you have any issues the support is zero from the company .

My Current Roxio also has a list full of issues from Volume issues to sound warping.

It has taken a good 3 months solid to get the thing working correctly but at the cost of it's best quality.

Not sure how good this will be but give me anything under £100 I will take it.
minus15T
288,443
minus15T
288,443 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 7,459 out of 300,092240 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 13 at 16:08
Posted on 20 November 12 at 10:54
well that was bullshit! ordered Rocksmith at £29.99, by the time it was invoiced, the price was back up, just been invoiced £50 with delivery
eayragt
39,700
eayragt
39,700 TrueAchievement Points102 posts
Last post: 03 Feb at 22:05
Posted on 20 November 12 at 11:07
Wave 0 Of Horde said:I'm also looking at the Roxio. I have had the older one for some time now.

Do be warned if you have any issues the support is zero from the company .

My Current Roxio also has a list full of issues from Volume issues to sound warping.

It has taken a good 3 months solid to get the thing working correctly but at the cost of it's best quality.

Not sure how good this will be but give me anything under £100 I will take it.
It's £99.99 already new on EBay from business sellers. Going to have to be less for me!

But got Rocksmith, so am happy with today's business.
ChewieOnIce
223,638
ChewieOnIce
TrueAchievements NewshoundTrueAchievements Game Info Editor9,385 posts
Last post: Today at 17:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 11:13
Rocksmith gotted!
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Killian Fraggle
TrueAchievements Pro userTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.4700176 posts
Last post: 22 Dec 15 at 10:37
Posted on 20 November 12 at 11:29
Frick... I just bought Rocksmith on Thurs for full price... If I'd been awake early enough, I'd have bought it again and returned the one I bought last week (It's still sealed!)
Drink the kool-aid!
Pixel Smash 93
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0159Achievement Completion Percentage: 82.83% (Includes owned DLC) - 9 more achievements required to reach 83%617 posts
Last post: 21 Jun 14 at 17:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:00
eayragt said:Wave 0 Of Horde said:I'm also looking at the Roxio. I have had the older one for some time now.

Do be warned if you have any issues the support is zero from the company .

My Current Roxio also has a list full of issues from Volume issues to sound warping.

It has taken a good 3 months solid to get the thing working correctly but at the cost of it's best quality.

Not sure how good this will be but give me anything under £100 I will take it.
It's £99.99 already new on EBay from business sellers. Going to have to be less for me!

But got Rocksmith, so am happy with today's business.
Yeah I'm looking at £80 to grab it
Avitaway
422,081
Avitaway
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 2,353 out of 300,092TrueAchievements Pro user67 posts
Last post: 22 Jan at 17:12
Posted on 20 November 12 at 12:47
DOH missed Rocksmith :(
Mrs Munkeh
213,289
Mrs Munkeh
213,289 TrueAchievement Points16 posts
Last post: 09 Feb 13 at 23:11
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:18
Roxio has just gone up £77!
Pixel Smash 93
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0159Achievement Completion Percentage: 82.83% (Includes owned DLC) - 9 more achievements required to reach 83%617 posts
Last post: 21 Jun 14 at 17:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:20
Just grabbed one if it's as bad as the first one I will just send it back ! £80 is good for a full Hd cap card
P4R4N0ID P4ND4
128,189 TrueAchievement Points99 posts
Last post: 30 Oct 13 at 18:48
Posted on 20 November 12 at 13:55
hmm going to have to wait for the wii version of just dance 4 since i don't want a kinect
| (• - •)| ADVENTURE TIME FOR EVERYONE
Kinkii Mono
316,578
Kinkii Mono
Site HelperTrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0881292 posts
Last post: 26 Jan at 17:28
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:04
JD4 and Disney Party reached 100% way too fast
Pixel Smash 93
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0159Achievement Completion Percentage: 82.83% (Includes owned DLC) - 9 more achievements required to reach 83%617 posts
Last post: 21 Jun 14 at 17:44
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:09
Kinkii Mono said:JD4 and Disney Party reached 100% way too fastThey don't list the amounts in stock could of been just 5 copys lol
LitaOsiris
418,278
LitaOsiris
Achievement Completion Percentage: 94.50% (Includes owned DLC) - 49 more achievements required to reach 95%TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.99005,744 posts
Last post: 05 Dec 15 at 23:15
Posted on 20 November 12 at 14:15
Got JD4 smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.