While the NFL's contenders make their playoff push, the people behind the Madden
series are looking to improve their performance as well. Below are the patch notes for tomorrow's newest Madden NFL 13
update. You'll notice some big changes to Ultimate Team mode like fixes for plenty of exploits that were affecting the game mode. Also, like past patches, this one will add content, not just fix bugs. Starting tomorrow you'll be able to save five different lineups for your Ultimate Team from which you can pick and choose depending on your matchup.
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend's depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen
The patch will go live sometime tomorrow.