Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening!
Holy site update, Batman! As I'm sure you will all have noticed, the site has undergone a massive update this past month. I would like to send my support and appreciation to Rich for his hard work in getting this live, and dealing with bugs quickly and efficiently.
The site update also brought some small changes to walkthroughs. They are much easier to find now, at least in my opinion. On every game page, there is a walkthrough tab. If there is a walkthrough, you are taken to the walkthrough overview. If there is a walkthrough in progress, you are taken to the discussion forum. If there is no walkthrough, you are told how to volunteer to create one. Great stuff!
As for published walkthroughs in March, we had 18 community-produced walkthroughs, worth a total of 23,047 TA. Rather than just create a long list of walkthroughs as I did last month, I have separated the list in to categories. Yes, I know... that's three different styles in three months, but hopefully this will be the best way to deliver the information, and I foresee no more changes. Retail WalkthroughsDead Space 3 Walkthrough
- vSullyFantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer Walkthrough
- VulturousPianoForza Motorsport 2 Walkthrough
- GW2Hour of Victory Walkthrough
, finallife6Kameo: Elements of Power Walkthrough
- N18p73pwn3rMedal of Honor: Airborne Walkthrough
- xMidget FuryxSniper Elite V2 Walkthrough
- http://www.trueachievements.com/lx+VAULT+xl.htmThe Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
- Sabot FoxWheel of Fortune Walkthrough
- DarkSquall1XCOM: Enemy Unknown Walkthrough
- Theo BootsXBLA WalkthroughsCounter-Strike: Global Offensive Walkthrough
- thirtysmoothGolf: Tee It Up! Walkthrough
- BulgyDragonZordJoy Ride Turbo Walkthrough
- VulturousPianoKinect Sports Gems: 10 Frame Bowling Walkthrough
- drabikKinect Sports Gems: Ping Pong Walkthrough
- drabikMarvel vs. Capcom 2 Walkthrough
, TomjehStacking Walkthrough
, W1LLYMANWindows 8 WalkthroughsFruit Ninja (Win 8) Walkthrough
- Teh Paralyzer
, Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Thank you to all of the above walkthrough owners, as well as the editors and overseers, for their hard work.
Thanks for reading.
Drabik - Walkthrough Co-Manager