In a few days time, Darkstalkers Resurrection
will be getting a title update. Not only will there be bug fixes, there will be a new requested gameplay feature too. While playing the single player arcade mode, online opponents can send you a battle challenge. On accepting the request, the arcade game will be suspended while the online battle rages on.
Challenge requests can also be accepted if playing the training mode. It doesn't matter which character the player is using at the time of the request, they can select a different character at the start of the online battle.
Here is a list of the bug fixes that will be included in the patch:General Fixes
• If your opponent’s ranking points are below a certain value, if you win the rank match the ranking point values will change.
• In the explanation test for the matchmaking option PING test, added Player Match and Tournament to the text.
• Fixed a bug where players would not communicate via voice chat during ranked match and quick match.
• Fixed a bug where voice chat would not function when accepting an invite during a match or replay.
• Fixed a bug where if a ranked match ended in a time over or double KO, you would be sent back to the main menu.
• If you have 10 friends or more, when sorting rankings by friend, the information after the first page will be displayed correctly.
• Fixed a bug where during training mode, changing the dummy action settings in a certain order would cause the screen to freeze.
• Fixed a bug where uploaded YouTube videos would not have synced sound and picture (Xbox 360 only)
• Fixed a bug where certain awards would not correctly progress.
• Other bugs fixed.
Vampire Hunter (Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge)
• Fixed a bug when Bishamon’s Hane Yaiba is blocked, he can still perform Tsuji Hayate and Kaeshi Yaiba.
• Fixed a bug where during Aulbath’s (Rikuo’s) Water Jail on hit, Aqua Spread will connect.
• Fixed a bug when Anakaris’s Royal Judgment hits Phobos (Huitzil), at the moment the curse ends, if Anakaris and Phobos are close, the screen would freeze.
• Fixed a bug in player match where after choosing Pro Tournament or Marathon, after the first match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
• Fixed text where Direct Scissors was listed to use 3 bars of the Special gauge.
• Fixed a bug where when rematching in a local match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3)
• Fixed a bug that caused the BGM and flashing buttons for Lilith’s Gloomy Puppet Show are out of sync.
• Fixed a bug where when playing back a recorded Gloomy Puppet Show, the wrong notes would be played.
• Fixed a bug where the Dark Force activation differed from the original version.
• The online ID (gamertag) and Dark Force gauge no longer overlap.
• Fixed a bug where when selecting Dark Gallon (Dark Talbain) and Auto-guard in training mode, Dark Gallon’s graphics would change.
• Bishamon will now be usable as the first character for Shadow.
The title update is due to be released this Friday, April 12th.