Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Special Editions

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Special Editions

New editions, art, screens, and "Dracula's Vengeance"

Written by Cindy Minguez (B1ueSeptember) on 02 November 13 at 01:13

In honor of Halloween, Konami has released a great deal of new media for its upcoming adventure Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. In the latest installment of the popular Castlevania series, Dracula must fight an evil much older than even he -- Satan himself, and Dracula is the center of attention in the new trailer released yesterday -- "Dracula's Vengeance."



Accompanying the new video was the news that Konami will be releasing special editions of the game, as well:

·Leading the line is a ‘Dracula’s Tomb Premium Edition’ which is beautifully encased in a tomb casing, contains a copy of the game, four highly detailed miniature figurines designed by comic book artist Neil Googe (Judge Dredd, Wildcats), an A4 hardcover art book, and an exclusive Steelbook™. This stunning item is limited to just 30,000 units across Europe and will be available in the UK exclusively via GAME.

·KONAMI has also created an alternative steelbook edition for pre-orders from Zavvi, which is encased in a metallic cover featuring an exclusive image of its central figure, Dracula. Those pre-ordering will also receive the alternate ‘Premium Dracula’ suit, a ‘Dark Dracula’ costume, or a ‘Relic Rune’ pack, that adds a wealth of relic items to the user’s inventory, dependent on where it is pre-ordered.
packaging1

packaging2


We've even got new artwork and screenshots for you.

art1

art2

art3

art 4

art5

art6

art7

art8

art9

art10

ss1

ss2

ss3

ss4

ss5

ss6

ss7

ss8

ss9

ss10


Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2 is due out on the Xbox 360 February 27th, 2014.
AuthorMessage
Virgil Must Die
416 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 93.03% (Includes owned DLC) - 190 more achievements required to reach 94%172 posts
Last post: 24 Aug 14 at 11:40
Posted on 02 November 13 at 01:18
I am really looking forward to this, February cant come quick enough!
You want it when?
XxDerUeblexX
511,660
XxDerUeblexX
511,660 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievements site promoter394 posts
Last post: 31 Mar at 23:32
Posted on 02 November 13 at 01:29
I hope This will be as great as Los! :)
So isch des!
OfficerBarbrady
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.0728Achievement Completion Percentage: 49.23% (Includes owned DLC) - 84 more achievements required to reach 50%3,222 posts
Last post: Today at 16:37
Posted on 02 November 13 at 01:32
Well, from the thumbnail of the video, I'm already sold
There's nothing worse than a sad tree.
Rakkman Forever
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.51% (Includes owned DLC) - 32 more achievements required to reach 96%123 completed games(Includes owned DLC)381 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 16:54
Posted on 02 November 13 at 01:58
-Changes pre-order-

Glad to see there will actually be a special edition for the game. Been wondering for a while if there would be so the confirmation is definitely welcome!
Hooded Claw 006
139,568 TrueAchievement Points574 posts
Last post: 22 Mar 15 at 21:00
Posted on 02 November 13 at 02:07
Damn... that special edition is £100, think I'll pass. laugh
DragonessHera
177,432
DragonessHera
177,432 TrueAchievement Points433 posts
Last post: 18 Mar at 23:05
Posted on 02 November 13 at 02:29
Rakkman Forever said:-Changes pre-order-

Glad to see there will actually be a special edition for the game. Been wondering for a while if there would be so the confirmation is definitely welcome!
Currently they've only said Europe gets the special editions, they've revealed no plans for North America.

If they don't give us one.. Sigh... I'll have to pay someone on Ebay at a marked up price for the Premium.
Ueki420
438,566
Ueki420
Achievement Completion Percentage: 76.76% (Includes owned DLC) - 38 more achievements required to reach 77%374 completed games(Includes owned DLC)465 posts
Last post: 03 Dec 15 at 10:25
Posted on 02 November 13 at 05:43
Here is hoping Dracula's Tomb edition hits NA shores...lol
Detr0itz Pr1nce
285,371 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 89.92% (Includes owned DLC) - 8 more achievements required to reach 90%773 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 20:19
Posted on 02 November 13 at 06:00
I can't wait for this!
The Monk BAD IT
92,441 TrueAchievement Points7,756 comments3,664 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 14 at 07:40
Posted on 02 November 13 at 08:19
Looks so good, could be interesting. Will keep an eye out for this-
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Badly Worn Toy
308,614 TrueAchievement Points3,590 posts
Last post: 01 Nov 14 at 09:48
Posted on 02 November 13 at 09:34
Really like the look of the special edition but £100 is a little more than I'd like to pay.
CJ tainted this sig
IMHUW
89,667
IMHUW
89,667 TrueAchievement Points255 posts
Last post: 02 Sep 14 at 01:23
Posted on 02 November 13 at 09:41
this, titanfall and metal gear solid 5 are my most anticipated games at the moment
Phoenix C64
221,289
Phoenix C64
221,289 TrueAchievement Points99 completed games(Includes owned DLC)2,862 posts
Last post: Today at 17:26
Posted on 02 November 13 at 11:13
current gen only or will it come for next gen too?
Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
Rakkman Forever
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.51% (Includes owned DLC) - 32 more achievements required to reach 96%123 completed games(Includes owned DLC)381 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 16:54
Posted on 02 November 13 at 14:27
DragonessHera said:Rakkman Forever said:-Changes pre-order-

Glad to see there will actually be a special edition for the game. Been wondering for a while if there would be so the confirmation is definitely welcome!
Currently they've only said Europe gets the special editions, they've revealed no plans for North America.

If they don't give us one.. Sigh... I'll have to pay someone on Ebay at a marked up price for the Premium.
Which is precisely why I am glad to live in the UK :P

I'd be surprised if the US doesn't get some sort of Special Edition to be honest.
lordevil3000
421,871
lordevil3000
421,871 TrueAchievement Points47 posts
Last post: 11 Jan 15 at 23:33
Posted on 02 November 13 at 17:57
too bad there is no soundtrack....
WookieKiller247
74,351 TrueAchievement Points187 posts
Last post: 02 May at 10:31
Posted on 02 November 13 at 21:54
Is Alucard voiced by Robb Stark? THATS AWESOME
Methew
103,435
Methew
103,435 TrueAchievement Points395 posts
Last post: 20 Apr at 21:39
Posted on 03 November 13 at 08:22
Rakkman Forever said:DragonessHera said:Rakkman Forever said:-Changes pre-order-

Glad to see there will actually be a special edition for the game. Been wondering for a while if there would be so the confirmation is definitely welcome!
Currently they've only said Europe gets the special editions, they've revealed no plans for North America.

If they don't give us one.. Sigh... I'll have to pay someone on Ebay at a marked up price for the Premium.
Which is precisely why I am glad to live in the UK :P

I'd be surprised if the US doesn't get some sort of Special Edition to be honest.
We'll probably get the Steelbook for preordering.
iPoundClams
186,145
iPoundClams
186,145 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Site Rank: 23,631 out of 307,59718 posts
Last post: 17 Jul 14 at 14:23
Posted on 03 November 13 at 16:30
Really looking forward to this. Disappointed with the special addition though. Got the special addition for LoS and got a wicked cool shirt.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.