has announced The Imperial Edition for their highly anticipated MMORPG http://www.trueachievements.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Onlin....htm
. The premium edition will be available in physical format in very limited quantities as well as in digital form.
In addition to the base game, the physical version includes a number of perks if you're willing to pay extra:
• Molag Bal Statue. A 30.5 cm statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
• The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
• Physical Map of Tamriel. A 53.3 cm x 66 cm printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
• Steelbook™ Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
• Exclusive Collection of Digital Content:
--- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
--- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
--- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
--- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The Physical Imperial Edition is extremely limited in quantity and available for pre-order through participating retailers for $99.99/€99.99/£89.99/AU$139.95.
The digital version includes the base game and digital content outlined above for $79.99/€79.99/£69.99/AU$119.95.
All pre-orders, regardless of edition or format, will receive the Explorer's Pack Bonus at launch. This includes a "Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance."
In honor of the Imperial Edition's announcement, Bethesda has released a new cinematic trailer, "The Arrival," and it gives whole new meaning to Oblivion Gates and Daedra.
Wow, can that woman fight or what?! The Elder Scrolls Online
will be coming to next-gen consoles sometime in June, and those playing on the Xbox One will be required to have a gold membership in addition to the $14.99 per month subscription fee. Bethesda tried to convince Microsoft to waive the gold requirement for subscription holders on the Xbox One but failed to do so.