One day, Microsoft will release all of its XBL content at the same time on the same day. A late arrival appears in the Xbox LIVE Arcade Games category. Details are below.Original Story:
This content roundup should have appeared on Wednesday, but Microsoft had a couple of issues. All of the content that was due to be released on that day was delayed. Instead, the content has appeared today. Here's the list:Xbox LIVE Arcade GamesConstant C
Size: 232.26 MB
Price: US$9.99 / £7.99 / €9.99 / AU$13.45 / ¥1,000
In the year 1905, Albert Einstein published the theory of special relativity, suggesting that nothing can move faster than the speed of light, what if any mortal could break that constant? Stretch beyond that limits? Would human finally find a way to cheat death and wins over immortality? Or is it Chaos that follows the manipulation of time and gravity? Constant C is a 2D Puzzle Platformer with two core gameplay mechanics, Gravity Shifting and the Time Field, using these two mechanics to control the game's various objects momentum to complete each level. Dive into the world of Constant C, where rules of fundamental physics could no longer apply. In a space station away from Earth, mysterious event has triggered the distortion of time. Journey through the game as a lone robot, who step by step uncovering the truth behind the incident, and to find the purpose of his own creation.
Skydive: Proximity Flight
Size: 747.67 MB
Price: US$6.99 / £5.59 / €6.99
In Skydive: Proximity Flight, your movements are completely unrestricted. With the help of Kinect sensor you can use your body to speed up, maneuver and soar through the air, like a real skydiver. Learn mid-air tricks that only professional skydivers can do, or make up your own tricks alone or with friends.XBLA DLC with Achievements
A month ago, this DLC was released onto the Games Store but was removed after a matter of hours. The content returns, hopefully on a more permanent basis this time.Sanctum 2
• "Sanctum 2 - Expansion Pack
Achievements: 5 for an additional 100G
Price: US$4.99 / £3.99 / €4.99 / AU$6.65
The expansion pack contains two separate DLC packs. As the Xbox.com description is extremely confusing, I'm going to refer you to our earlier article
for the details on the first DLC, "Road To Eylsion". The details, screenshots and trailer below are for the second piece of DLC, "Ruins of Brightholme".
The new expansion pack takes place in the “The Slums” of Brightholme, where inhabitants must improvise with tools and local materials to defend against the onslaught of alien monsters. Players set up defensive towers to take out the waves of attacking enemies and then jump head-on into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad in four-player co-op multiplayer.
• Improvised Weapons – Take apart enemies invading the Slums with two “tool-inspired” weapons: Nail Gun and Circle Saw. The Nail Gun fires highly damaging industrial nails while the Circle Saw delivers deadly decapitating melee attacks. Secondary attacks of these weapons are uber cool.
• Bigger, Badder Interactive Levels – The popular interactive map elements of the first expansion pack gets bigger in Ruins of Brightholme. Four new playable maps will feature trigger events such as explosive traps and rising toxic liquid areas challenging players to adapt their tower defense designs around these elements.
• Two Additional Defense Towers – Rupture Mines continue to damage enemies based on the speed and distance they travel while the unusually random Makeshift Tower can fire with critical damage or shutdown at any time.
• Challenging Enemies – The Jumper will cause players headaches by clearing walls and towers with a single bound. Infected Explorers – mutated human beings – shamble recklessly toward players with insane regenerative abilities and powerful melee attacks.
• Powerful Perks – Now customize your character with seven perks that include kill streaks that increase damage, faster movement and greater damage at full health, and even the “Thor Module” perk that enables towers to emit a shockwave each time it kills an enemy.
• Rank Cap Level – Increased by 5.