Bethesda Softworks, game publishers for the upcoming first-person shooter Wolfenstein: The New Order
, is not playing around when it comes to this newly announced "Panzerhund Edition" of the title. This, however, is in a literal manner as, despite all of the goodies stuffed in the special edition, it doesn't come with a copy of the game!
The game-less edition of the title probably won't matter to the true die-hard fans of Wolfenstein
as the items included are pretty impressive for those who will be interested. Check out the list to see what's included:
• An 8 inch fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base
• Classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, blueprints and an x-ray
• A set of 14 full-color 'vintage' postcards from Wolfenstein's alternate 1960's, bound in a display book
• Three embroidered patches
• Custom replica dog tags
• An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game **Actual game sold separately.
All of these goods come packed in a "vintage footlocker-style box, each with an individually stamped number plate". The "Panzerhund Edition" is available to pre-order now via Bethesda online site
for a price of $100. There are only 5,000 units available worldwide, so if you really want to own one, get your pre-orders in now!Wolfenstein: The New Order
is now set for release for North America, Australia, and Europe all on May 20th
. Australia and Europe previously had release dates set for May 22nd and 23rd respectively.