We still have a little news trickling down from the watershed that was E3. Namco Bandai has posted a new interview in which one of the developers discusses the different modes available in their upcoming anime fighter Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
THE REVOLUTIONARY STORM SERIES RETURNS!Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
The latest installment of the NARUTO SHIPPUDENTM: Ultimate Ninja® STORM series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich NARUTO environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, more than 100 characters and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
• Ninja Battle Action - Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the STORM series like never before.
• Improved Gameplay - New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combined Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
• Never-before-seen Roster - More than 100 playable characters, including new characters and transformations
appearing for the first time!
• Exclusive Character - A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
• Ninja World Tournament - A brand new mode where 4 different Ninjas battle and the last one standing wins!
will be coming to Xbox 360 in September.